WR Cameron Brown [Ohio State - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

81 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Brown commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/21/2017 at 11:19 PM

22 minutes ago, Huskers93-97 said:

By the time he see's the field as a junior. Frosts system will be in full effect and Ohio state will be our b!&ch :) 

Man, even with the :) , that a pretty amazing statement.  I'm a real big fan of Frost ... but OSU has been operating so well under Urban.  I don't think we will be owning them at all.  I just hope to go .500 against them in the next four meetings and be in all the games.  I sure hope Husker fans can temper the expectations.  We have so much to rebuild.  We can win in a few years ... but the real systems and restoring the order and tradition are not in place.  I don't expect us to be dominating the big boys at all ... just hope to win our fair share.

• Plus1 1

3 minutes ago, BigRedN said:

Man, even with the :) , that a pretty amazing statement.  I'm a real big fan of Frost ... but OSU has been operating so well under Urban.  I don't think we will be owning them at all.  I just hope to go .500 against them in the next four meetings and be in all the games.  I sure hope Husker fans can temper the expectations.  We have so much to rebuild.  We can win in a few years ... but the real systems and restoring the order and tradition are not in place.  I don't expect us to be dominating the big boys at all ... just hope to win our fair share.

Aw hell, drink some kool aid in December! Reality can set in later, the next 8 months I am feelin good!

45 minutes ago, runningblind said:

Aw hell, drink some kool aid in December! Reality can set in later, the next 8 months I am feelin good!

Ya, I get that.  Drink the kool-aid.  No problem here.  Just give ol' Scotty some time to get things turned around.  He's gonna need some time.  I think we see some signs in a few years ... but the real program rebuild will take 5 years to see real systems in place that will last 15 years or longer.  If we give Scott time we can get back to where Wisky is now and get even better IMHO with better recruiting and coaching.

1 minute ago, BigRedN said:

Ya, I get that.  Drink the kool-aid.  No problem here.  Just give ol' Scotty some time to get things turned around.  He's gonna need some time.  I think we see some signs in a few years ... but the real program rebuild will take 5 years to see real systems in place that will last 15 years or longer.  If we give Scott time we can get back to where Wisky is now and get even better IMHO with better recruiting and coaching.

In all seriousness, we will give Scott time. If he fails, we aren't getting the next hot coach, so we have to be patient. 

I honestly think with an attitude adjustment and some fire/belief we should be competitive in 2018. Competitive as in no more curb stompings. We will lose games yes but the feeling will be much improved over 2017.

• Plus1 1

It is what it is. There's always attrition when you bring in a new staff. I remember watching Callahan's 2008 class fall apart when Bo was brought in and how much more it stung then. In the end it's just a normal part of college football.

NU football doesn't live or die with any individual croot. If Brown goes I trust Frosty and Co to find a comparable replacement.

• Plus1 1
  • Mavric changed the title to WR Cameron Brown [Ohio State - Signed LOI]
  • seaofred92 unpinned this topic