3. Clemson 7-0

4. Washington 6-0

5. Louisville 6-1(loss to Clemson)

6. Texas A&M 6-1(loss to Bama)

7. Nebraska 7-0

8. Baylor 6-0

9. Ohio State 6-1(loss to Penn State)

10. West Virgina 6-0

11. Wisconsin 5-2(losses to Michigan and tOSU)

I'm not sure about the last two. With OSU losing, Wisconsins losses are now more meaningful. Ohio state could also drop further but I don't think so. They might even drop to 7 shifting everything down.

• Fire 1

Predictions with the tOSU loss tonight?

My guess

1. Bama 8-0

2. Michigan 7-0

3. Clemson 7-0

4. Washington 6-0

5. Texas A&M 6-1(loss to Bama)

6. Louisville 6-1(loss to Clemson)

7. Nebraska 7-0

8. Baylor 6-0

9. Ohio State 6-1(loss to Purdue)

10. West Virgina 6-0

I'm not sure about the last two. With OSU losing, Wisconsins losses are now more meaningful. Ohio state could also drop further but I don't think so. They might even drop to 7 shifting everything down.

Ohio State lost to Purdue? Wow

Predictions with the tOSU loss tonight?

My guess

1. Bama 8-0

2. Michigan 7-0

3. Clemson 7-0

4. Washington 6-0

5. Texas A&M 6-1(loss to Bama)

6. Louisville 6-1(loss to Clemson)

7. Nebraska 7-0

8. Baylor 6-0

9. Ohio State 6-1(loss to Purdue)

10. West Virgina 6-0

Ohio State lost to Purdue? Wow

Whoops. It's late. I'm drunk.

aTm isn't moving up with a loss.

Good point, they'll probably drop out. Their loss to Bama was pretty bad and they haven't really played anyone else noteworthy. With that said, I feel like we'd lose to a lot of SEC teams right now.

You must not be watching many (if any) SEC games. The East division is the second worst division in the Power 5 only behind the ACC Costal. And in the West they have Alabama and little else. aTm isn't really anything special as their "big win" was against Auburn and after that it was a 3-5 UCLA team in double overtime. The rest of that division is ranked when they don't deserve it as Ole Miss is now 3-4 and should FINALLY be unranked and LSU hasn't beaten anyone of note either. So don't believe the hype and go watch the games and you will see that the big bad SEC isn't so bad anymore.

• Fire 2

1. Alabama

2. Michigan

3. Washington

4. Clemson

5. Louisville

6. Nebraska

7. Baylor

8. tOSU

9. West Virginia

10. A&M

Replace WVU with Wisconsin and I agree with you. IDK who they will put at #10 between aTm and WVU. IF NU beats Wisky, they should jump Louisville as they haven't beaten anyone of note either now that FSU will likely lose their 3rd game of the year next weekend vs Clemson. The rest of Louisville's schedule is vey weak now (Va, BC, WF, Houston, and Kentucky) Houston was stomped by a previously 2-4 SMU team 38-14 which should make them unranked when the polls come out tomorrow.

1. Alabama

2. Michigan

3. Washington

4. Clemson

5. Louisville

6. Nebraska

7. Baylor

8. tOSU

9. West Virginia

10. A&M

Replace WVU with Wisconsin and I agree with you. IDK who they will put at #10 between aTm and WVU. IF NU beats Wisky, they should jump Louisville as they haven't beaten anyone of note either now that FSU will likely lose their 3rd game of the year next weekend vs Clemson. The rest of Louisville's schedule is vey weak now (Va, BC, WF, Houston, and Kentucky) Houston was stomped by a previously 2-4 SMU team 38-14 which should make them unranked when the polls come out tomorrow.

I put WVU there because they're undefeated. It's a toss up at #10. The pollsters seem to like to keep as many SEC teams in top 10 as they possibly can. Auburn might end up at #5 after the ass whopping they put on Arkansas. :D

I don't like Penn State but I don't understand why they're not rated. They have Houston rated and Houston lost to Southern Methodist. Penn State's losses are by 3 points to a 5-2 Pitt and to Michigan. Virginia Tech lost to Syracuse who is terrible and to Tennessee. They've beat some good teams but PSU just beat the #2 team in the country. I could probably pick out 5 other teams in the low Top 25 and do the same thing.