"Funny" or "Worst" High School Experience...

So what was your funniest or worst high school experience...I don't mean graduating a virgin like all of us probably did...but here is mine

Senior year...Study Hall...(right now things are getting wavy like a flashback)

There I am chatting with one of my buddies, not loud or anything like that, just chatting about prom and who I was going to ask, so not a serious conversation like I am sure most people have while in study hall.

I get cut off by the teacher in the room, one of my football coaches. He says "Hey, what are you two talking about?" We both played football for him so he knew us pretty well.

I look at him and just say "Oh, nothing, we are just talking" and at that moment my buddy yells out "Coach, he is talking about who wants to ask to prom"

Wishing it was over right there, it wasn't. Coach decided to come over and sit down with us, in a room with about 50-60 students and proceeds to ask me who I wanted to ask, he had to pry it out of me, then he said "Oh yeah, she is a good girl, really nice" and then he said "Here is what you do..."he proceeded to give me advice on how to ask her out to prom for the next 15 minutes or so, in front of everyone...He was a loud talker.

Well, the girl hardly new who I was (big high school plus me doing a total dork was a bad combo) and she was not in my class. So after his safe advice I said "Thanks coach, thanks" he said "No problem, let me know how it goes"

Study Hall ended and about a class period later I was already hearing about it from other people. It was funny as hell!

I just saw a clip of Coach Bobby Finstock from Teen Wolf and it made me think of him.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEHfirKjBzo

I was kind of a dork in high school, and well behaved, but one day I was given Saturday school. There were 4 other students who had to do Saturday school with me. The whole day kinda sucked. There was one kid who was being a total trouble maker and the Assistant Principal was getting so mad. In the afternoon, we smoked some pot, and that was fun, and then we all kind of became friends for that afternoon, but not really.

• Fire 2

I was kind of a dork in high school, and well behaved, but one day I was given Saturday school. There were 4 other students who had to do Saturday school with me. The whole day kinda sucked. There was one kid who was being a total trouble maker and the Assistant Principal was getting so mad. In the afternoon, we smoked some pot, and that was fun, and then we all kind of became friends for that afternoon, but not really.

Didn't I see you walking home across the football field?

I've seen that movie!

Didn't I see you walking home across the football field?

Nope, he was the nerd with the flare gun.

As a teacher I can call out:

After a student left seminar, a remaining student asked "Who's the orange girl?" (too much spray tan)

Class was being chatty, I stood up to get their attention. Everyone quieted down, except for one girl who told her friend loud enough to be heard by the entire class. "I'm getting laid this weekend!" Same orange girl

"Mr. HuKSer, tell us a joke." I reply, "Your GPA"

Student was frustrated trying to ignite a bunsen burner. "Mr. HuKSer, this spark lighter won't work" "That's because its pair of tongs"

I should have wrote more down

• 2 weeks later...

Not HS but you might get a kick out of it.

2nd grade and my birthday. For some reason always got sick as a kid on my birthday. Entire class (like 12 people really small school) is in the library sitting at tables while a librarian reads a story to us. Stomach rumbles. Uh oh, I don't feel good. Projectile vomit on the table and on a couple kids. Good times.

• Fire 1