HuffPo: 13 Things Mentally Strong People Don't Do

1. They don’t stay in their comfort zone.

2. They don’t give in to fear.

3. They don’t stop believing in themselves.

4. They don’t beg for attention.

5. They don’t act like jerks.

6. They don’t hold grudges.

7. They don’t hang around negative people.

8. They don’t feel sorry for themselves.

9. They don’t feel entitled.

10. They don’t close their minds.

11. They don’t let anyone limit their joy.

12. They don’t get eaten up by jealousy and envy.

13. They don’t live in the past.

Huffington Post

• Fire 1

I am a Husker Fan, and I am not mentally strong.

1. They don’t stay in their comfort zone. Husker Fan loves to talk about how the 1995 Huskers are the best team OF ALL TIME.
2. They don’t give in to fear. Husker Fan is afraid the Huskers won't win another national championship in their lifetime.
3. They don’t stop believing in themselves. Husker Fan stopped believing in the ability of the last three coaching staffs to win anything of significance.
4. They don’t beg for attention. Husker Fan wears their Husker attire on a weekly, if not daily basis.
5. They don’t act like jerks. Fans of other teams get awfully tired of hearing Husker Fan talk about past glory, or about how nice the fans in Memorial Stadium are.
6. They don’t hold grudges. Husker Fan holds grudges against Oklahoma, Texas, Colorado, Wisconsin, Miami, Florida State, and about 1/2 the officiating crews to ever call our games.
7. They don’t hang around negative people. About half of all Husker Fans life in a state of perpetual gloom.
8. They don’t feel sorry for themselves. Husker Fan still remembers the missed field goal against Florida State from 1993.
9. They don’t feel entitled. Husker Fan judges present teams by the 1990s because that's who we should be.
10. They don’t close their minds. Husker Fan refuses to hear your argument for why Michigan deserves even one iota of the 1997 championship.
11. They don’t let anyone limit their joy. Did I mention our relationship with the refs?
12. They don’t get eaten up by jealousy and envy. Husker Fan has a hard time being envious of anyone, but looks longingly at the Alabamas and Ohio States of the world.
13. They don’t live in the past. Err... have you met a Husker Fan?

I am a Husker Fan, and I am not mentally strong.

1. They don’t stay in their comfort zone. Husker Fan loves to talk about how the 1995 Huskers are the best team OF ALL TIME.

2. They don’t give in to fear. Husker Fan is afraid the Huskers won't win another national championship in their lifetime.

3. They don’t stop believing in themselves. Husker Fan stopped believing in the ability of the last three coaching staffs to win anything of significance.

4. They don’t beg for attention. Husker Fan wears their Husker attire on a weekly, if not daily basis.

5. They don’t act like jerks. Fans of other teams get awfully tired of hearing Husker Fan talk about past glory, or about how nice the fans in Memorial Stadium are.

6. They don’t hold grudges. Husker Fan holds grudges against Oklahoma, Texas, Colorado, Wisconsin, Miami, Florida State, and about 1/2 the officiating crews to ever call our games.

7. They don’t hang around negative people. About half of all Husker Fans life in a state of perpetual gloom.

8. They don’t feel sorry for themselves. Husker Fan still remembers the missed field goal against Florida State from 1993.

9. They don’t feel entitled. Husker Fan judges present teams by the 1990s because that's who we should be.

10. They don’t close their minds. Husker Fan refuses to hear your argument for why Michigan deserves even one iota of the 1997 championship.

11. They don’t let anyone limit their joy. Did I mention our relationship with the refs?

12. They don’t get eaten up by jealousy and envy. Husker Fan has a hard time being envious of anyone, but looks longingly at the Alabamas and Ohio States of the world.

13. They don’t live in the past. Err... have you met a Husker Fan?

Ha! Nailed it!