BTN Ohio State Preview

Mavric

OSU hasn't been playing great lately, that can change very rapidly. If they come out and play like they have the last 3 games or so NU has a chance. I actaully like our matchups against their defense better than Wisconsin. They are probably more athletic over all than Whisky, but they don't play as good of team defense.

I think our defense can hold up fairly well. They need to commit to stopping the run and making them beat us with the pass. Barrett hasn't looked super sharp on his downfield stuff lately. His percentage is still pretty high but it is a lot of bubble/screen stuff.

I'm thinking a defensive battle as well. I would set O/U at 40 total points. Is it me or does it just seem like we are going to intercept a pass in every game? I think we will need at least one on Saturday.

40 is probably a little low. Looks like it's sitting at 52 right now which is probably about right but I like the under at that number.

Ohio State has already had two wake-up calls.

I wish Nebraska had been the team to sneak up on them.

Hard to imagine Urban Meyer not making the necessary corrections this week.

Maybe Nebraska is due its first complete four quarter game. We'll need it.

Me too. Didn't want PSU to win that game.