Friday night games coming

It might work very late in the season, just because the high school season seems to start and end really early now, at least in northern states. I looked at my old high school team's schedule this year and I was surprised to discover they had already played two games before school had even started.

Jeebus Kreist Delaney. Just leave friday nights alone. Good god. This is what's happening to the NFL. You get too much football on too many night and ppl quickly grow tired of it. That's alway been the draw of football. more time to recoop that anticipation for it. All this will do is continue to water down the product. And for the love of god, friday is high school. Not putting it second cuz of lack of importance. This is bullsh#t.

• Fire 4

Downtown Lincoln businesses hate this.

Yeah, won't be good for city of Lincoln commerce.

I'm more concerned about what this does to recruiting. This basically eliminates a visit weekend.

All are valid concerns. But at one game every three years, that's not a huge difference. Especially in recruiting as it would be pretty similar to an 11:00 kick on Saturday from that standpoint.

I'm not really a big fan - probably sucks for me as a season ticket holder who has a four hour drive to Lincoln - but I think it's a fairly small impact for each school but a lot of added exposure for the conference.

• Fire 2