Y'all do realize...............

I recall a game in Indy in 2012 and a game in Madison in 2014 that made part of national discussion.

That's what happens when you give up records number of rushing yards in each game : (

At least we stopped the Jet Sweep again this year. #Progress

I think this team has done well but it seems like there are some folks getting a little 'too excited' about where we are at this point. The team has been more successful than most thought we would so that is somewhat understandable. But if one lets their enthusiasm get out of control, then you may well be up for a big let down. If we manage to hang with the Buckeyes this weekend, and avoid any more major injuries and get some guys healthier, we have decent chance to finish out the regular season on a positive note. But making the playoffs and or something beyond that seems dreamland at this point. As they used to say back in the olden days "Hold yer horses!"

+1 ... So proud of this team.

Me too, this group of guys have been through so much. This group is special.

I think this team has done well but it seems like there are some folks getting a little 'too excited' about where we are at this point. The team has been more successful than most thought we would so that is somewhat understandable. But if one lets their enthusiasm get out of control, then you may well be up for a big let down. If we manage to hang with the Buckeyes this weekend, and avoid any more major injuries and get some guys healthier, we have decent chance to finish out the regular season on a positive note. But making the playoffs and or something beyond that seems dreamland at this point. As they used to say back in the olden days "Hold yer horses!"

Or "cart before the horse"

Like you said as long as we keep it close with Ohio State I'm happy. And if you would have told me 7-1 going into Columbus before the season I would have gladly taken it.

Nebraska is not only ranked, but is part of the national discussion in college football. How long has it been since that was true?

For me personally, more important is that I'm actually looking forward to Saturday's game. In the recent past I couldn't bring myself to watch us play big games because I knew what the results would be. I don't necessarily think we will win and maybe this team is no better than recent teams but I believe they will go into C-bus and make us proud. I really don't want to miss a minute of this game.

• Fire 1

Nebraska is not only ranked, but is part of the national discussion in college football. How long has it been since that was true?

For me personally, more important is that I'm actually looking forward to Saturday's game. In the recent past I couldn't bring myself to watch us play big games because I knew what the results would be. I don't necessarily think we will win and maybe this team is no better than recent teams but I believe they will go into C-bus and make us proud. I really don't want to miss a minute of this game.

Agreed 100% +1

Me before the B1G championship vs Wisky: "....please don't get blown out,...please don't get blown out,....just please don-" 70-something "awwww..."

And that was after beating earlier in the year.