Ohio State will honor Sam Foltz Saturday night!

Is the super-secret honor letting the Foltz family dot the i in Script Ohio? That would be kinda big if it were to happen.

Regardless, it's good to see all the love from tOSU. Never would have gotten this if we were still in the Big XII--never.

On a related note, if this game goes to OT, and tOSU honors Sam as much as they do, our kids need to call Foltz's name again for the coin toss, grab it out of the air during the toss, look at the official, and tell them tOSU won the toss. It's only right.

Is the super-secret honor letting the Foltz family dot the i in Script Ohio? That would be kinda big if it were to happen.

Regardless, it's good to see all the love from tOSU. Never would have gotten this if we were still in the Big XII--never.

On a related note, if this game goes to OT, and tOSU honors Sam as much as they do, our kids need to call Foltz's name again for the coin toss, grab it out of the air during the toss, look at the official, and tell them tOSU won the toss. It's only right.

I was actually thinking a similiar thing like they don't dot the eye in his memory similar to the no punter we did to start the year.

Is there a team that hasn't honored Sam this year?

Indiana and/or Wyoming

Kinda shocked Bohl didn't say/do anything. Indiana I could understand--we don't have a history with them in the B1G yet (hard to fathom, but it's true, save for Baseball).

Or, the sousaphone that dots the I had a #27 cover instead of a pure white one...I believe I'd choke up on that...or if they didn't dot it...either way...

Our opponents have made it SO VERY HARD to hate them this season.

It has been wonderful to see the sportsmanship and compassion of other schools this season and I have to say that I think it is wonderful.

I hope this type of sportsmanship continues and grows. Tough game played by honorable men.

And look no further as to why we have no interest in returning to the BIG XII

Is all of this starting to make anyone else feel uncomfortable? I have great respect for all these schools who do something, but it's a little strange to me that we look forward to what other teams are going to do for him. I didn't take it as disrespect from Wyoming or Indiana when they didn't have a public display for Sam. I'm sure there were private conversations that took place that mean just as much to the players, coaches, and parents. It just seems like it's getting to the point where schools feel obligated or are trying to one up what has been done before. I'm probably going to get crap for this, but something about it feels weird.