Did he get hurt? Why was Weber in so much at LB.

He did signal to be taken out after one of his tackles/missed tackles.

trainers also came out after one of his tackles of their rb weber early in the game. looked like it was cramps because the replay didnt show anything really happening to him even after one of the DL assisted on the tackle.

There was a play where he shot the gap and stonewalled the running for no gain. It was on a 3rd and one. But something appeared to happen and the running back pushed forward for the 1st down, even thought Rose was lowered. Trainers had to come out and see him after the play. They were looking at something lower leg. Coulda been twisted ankle or cramp. It was something, cuz he just stoned that back, then all a sudden looks like something gave way and back was able to move forward.

There was a play where he shot the gap and stonewalled the running for no gain. It was on a 3rd and one. But something appeared to happen and the running back pushed forward for the 1st down, even thought Rose was lowered. Trainers had to come out and see him after the play. They were looking at something lower leg. Coulda been twisted ankle or cramp. It was something, cuz he just stoned that back, then all a sudden looks like something gave way and back was able to move forward.

That's the play I was referring to. One of the DL helped finish off the tackle.

That's the play I was referring to. One of the DL helped finish off the tackle.

yes. yes you did.

i didnt even read through the thread. instant response. My bad. the props to you.