Happy N7 Day! New Mass Effect: Andromeda Trailer, XB1 BC News

I need to finish ME3 finally. I bought it on PC, only to find out that it didn't have controller support. Someone finally made a mod for it about a year ago, so now I can finish it with my shep.

BTW, if you run into that issue again for another PC game, try the Controller Companion app on Steam. It's $1.99, and people use the Steam Workshop to create controller profiles for games that don't have controller support (ME and CoD are two big ones that have multiple profiles created)...plus if you're running a HTPC, you can use your controller to use the mouse, and even type. :)

• Fire 1

I need to finish ME3 finally. I bought it on PC, only to find out that it didn't have controller support. Someone finally made a mod for it about a year ago, so now I can finish it with my shep.

BTW, if you run into that issue again for another PC game, try the Controller Companion app on Steam. It's $1.99, and people use the Steam Workshop to create controller profiles for games that don't have controller support (ME and CoD are two big ones that have multiple profiles created)...plus if you're running a HTPC, you can use your controller to use the mouse, and even type. :)

Hot damn, that sounds good!

So many good games coming out in 2017. So will this have Shepard in it?

Negative. Completely different galaxy, something like 600 years after the ME Trilogy. From the fragments I found online and in this trailer, it's about how the Reapers made the Citidel member species realize they need to colonize outside of our local Galaxy to preserve them, so they piled up thousands of Citidel member species on an ark-like ship, made a bunch of these ships, and shot them over for a slow trip to the Andromeda Galaxy (read: no Mass Effect relays to help, hence the long-ass journey). And then hilarity ensues when they show up and find these galaxies already inhabited...

Hot damn, that sounds good!

Vid on the aforementioned Controller Companion software: