Trump's cabinet

If people seeing that still want to know why people are scared, you're completely blind.

How likely is it that this guy does anything to protect or forward women's rights? There's an anti-birth control article right there. If you want less abortions, don't be anti birth control. It's pretty damn simple.

• Fire 6

Reince Cheif of Staff. But Banning Cheif Strategist. God help us all...

Great picks by Trump. Priebus deserves a medal for managing the RNC during both the wild and crazy primary season as well as this general election. He could have sabotaged Trump's chances of winning the nomination just as DWS did on the Democratic side, but he listened to the will of the people and now is being rewarded for his efforts.

• Fire 1

Great picks by Trump. Priebus deserves a medal for managing the RNC during both the wild and crazy primary season as well as this general election. He could have sabotaged Trump's chances of winning the nomination just as DWS did on the Democratic side, but he listened to the will of the people and now is being rewarded for his efforts.

Explain how Bannon is a great pick.

Bannon doesn't think I'm as good as you are. Because I don't have a penis or testicles.

I can't believe how much people write off a person's words. A person's words show what/who they will and will not fight for.

Because they win. They just win. They help the right team win! And they're going to continue to win. In fact, we're all going to win. I mean, did you SEE how much they were able to win? That could be you, getting some of that win. I heard we're all going to win. We're going to win so much, we're going to be like, "I can't handle this much win. I don't know if I want to continue to win." You're going to be tired of all the win. But then... we'll just win. And win, and win, and win.

Win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win

Bannon doesn't think I'm as good as you are. Because I don't have a penis or testicles.

I can't believe how much people write off a person's words. A person's words show what/who they will and will not fight for.

Oh give me a break...now playing the gender card. We've already heard some pundits claim Hillary lost because of sexism, Van Jones claimed is was because of a whitelash (despite the fact that blacks have voted for the Democratic candidate for decades by a much higher margin), and on and on. Many in Obama's current cabinet are pro-secular and think right-wing evangelicals are wacko and have made such statements over the years. Valerie Jarrett is to the left what Bannon is to the right...both play to the base and are focused on appeasing the base.

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 2

Oh give me a break...now playing the gender card.

What is wrong with you? If I had said "Trump only won because he's a man," you could argue I was playing the gender card, whether that's true or not. But it doesn't apply to my post. My post is essentially: "This guy is sexist. How is he a good pick?" If you don't understand how that's not playing the gender card, you need to learn what the phrase means.

Here's another example to clear it up for you: If I wasn't female I would have gotten an A on this exam.

Good job not actually answering my question.

• Fire 3

Many in Obama's current cabinet are pro-secular

That's a bad thing?

• Fire 2

https://twitter.com/jaketapper/status/797917368189992960

Many in Obama's current cabinet are pro-secular

That's a bad thing?

Didn't you know church and state go hand in hand?

https://twitter.com/MichaelCBender/status/797976169765212160/photo/1

Potentially a positive. Mostly just surreal and absurd.

Yes, Mr. Trump, this isn't like taking over as owner of a company, where you just inherit the employees. You have to replace *everyone*.

Now, maybe this'll give Obama a chance to convince Trump's transition team towards some more balanced, centrist, candidates. Maybe a blessing in disguise.

Oh give me a break...now playing the gender card. We've already heard some pundits claim Hillary lost because of sexism, Van Jones claimed is was because of a whitelash (despite the fact that blacks have voted for the Democratic candidate for decades by a much higher margin), and on and on. Many in Obama's current cabinet are pro-secular and think right-wing evangelicals are wacko and have made such statements over the years. Valerie Jarrett is to the left what Bannon is to the right...both play to the base and are focused on appeasing the base.

So that makes Bannon, known misogynist and anti-Semite, an appropriate pick as a policy adviser?! That's absurd!

Also, you'd think--with a good relationship with Israel being a top priority of Republicans, that having Bannon as a policy adviser wouldn't send the best of messages to Israel.

• Fire 4