Trump's America

zoogs

Drumpf's "America" is a neo-nazi, straight, white only, pooh hole.

You have to be thinking about leaving if you believe that, right? I know I would.

You're a broken record.

And why leave? Dissenting voices should do anything but leave.

So...the Jews in Nazi Germany should have stayed so thier voice could be heard? Because that is clearly the comparison that was made. why are you mad that I'm trying to save lives?

Drumpf's "America" is a neo-nazi, straight, white only, pooh hole.

You have to be thinking about leaving if you believe that, right? I know I would.
You're a broken record.

And why leave? Dissenting voices should do anything but leave.

So...the Jews in Nazi Germany should have stayed so thier voice could be heard? Because that is clearly the comparison that was made. why are you mad that I'm trying to save lives?

Making Chimichangas is White. The non-Jewish Germans who stayed and helped Jewish families hide were heroes. Stopping things from ever getting anywhere near that should be everyone's goal. I've said it here over and over, the vast majority of Germans didn't think it would ever come to what it did and once some/all of them figured it out it was too late to do anything about. People should learn from history. Not be lazy and blind and let it happen again.

Monitoring and registering people based on religion should set off alarms for anyone. Maybe people should pretend it's going to happen to Christians. Would that help?

To the bolded, I'm not mad. But you're lying. You're just a troll. That's your entire existence in this forum. Using god awful logic to make your non-existent points. You do the same thing in the football forum, e.g. if someone doesn't prefer Pelini as a coach you reply with crap like "Pelini is the worst coach ever. I can't believe that season we went 0-12. We should kill him. Riley won us the national championship last year after beating that stellar Purdue team." It's unbearably bad but at least on occasion you try to have a real conversation there.

Zoogs is most likely right.

I don't think Trump is truly that dense. I think his response stems in part from three factors:

1. He doesn't ever want to admit he's wrong once he's adopted a position (see "Obama is a Kenyan - took him 5+ years to back down, only with heavy prompting when his people thought it would benefit him).

2. He doesn't want to face the fact he likely couldn't win the election on his own without help.

3. He may be trying to conceal how close he was to this. If people in his circle colluded with Russia at all in this it's going to be incredibly damning. If they did encourage this or aid them in any way, they're essentially traitors to the US. If any of Trump's aides get picked off as culpable of helping Russia hack us, that's a black mark for his administration right off the bat.

Russia did not hack the election. Stop saying that. Tge spin on this is hilarious. They hacked and publiciEd some emails. Disclosing some-what i say is-pretty valuable info that may or may not have influenced some voters. Hillary is a despicable f'ing bitch. So is michelle obama in her ridiculous arrogance. This country will not miss these apologetic pussies we have in the whote house right now. Obamas been a little bitch for 8 years. Bending us and himself over the barrel without the lube to the world. But now. NOW he wants to flex his muscle. Starta war with someone cuz the real people spoke and decided they didnt want another super liberal globalist bitch runnin the show again. The right guy won this election. The world is craving a strong and prosperpus America. Trump willdo that. Atsome point some of you butthurt bitches will have no choice but jump on board. Turn them Obama phones off and cash em in for alarm clocks America. Happy times are here again.

Rant over. Count out. Again.

• Fire 3

Russia did not hack the election. Stop saying that. Tge spin on this is hilarious. They hacked and publiciEd some emails. Disclosing some-what i say is-pretty valuable info that may or may not have influenced some voters. Hillary is a despicable f'ing bitch. So is michelle obama in her ridiculous arrogance. This country will not miss these apologetic pussies we have in the whote house right now. Obamas been a little bitch for 8 years. Bending us and himself over the barrel without the lube to the world. But now. NOW he wants to flex his muscle. Starta war with someone cuz the real people spoke and decided they didnt want another super liberal globalist bitch runnin the show again. The right guy won this election. The world is craving a strong and prosperpus America. Trump willdo that. Atsome point some of you butthurt bitches will have no choice but jump on board. Turn them Obama phones off and cash em in for alarm clocks America. Happy times are here again.

:wasted

This is completely unacceptable. Count has had multiple violations and enough is enough. Banned.