Trump's America

zoogs

A pile of flea-ridden elephant diarrhea would be preferrable as President at this point but all elephants are either behind bars or non-American so their leavings wouldn't be able to provide the proper birth certificate.

You think this diatribe is helping?

If people calling a spade a spade stops the right things from happening, the country is already doomed.

I had no intention of helping anything with the statement other than it felt right to me, but there's no way it should hurt anything.

All I'm saying is that the two sides are getting pretty far apart and the insults won't bring them any closer. I often disagreed with the previous president but I don't remember ever saying anything similar to what you said. If our civility goes out the window we have already lost. I remember the 60's riots and the coldness of that era. I don't want to go there again.

My concerns about being civil to Donald Trump and those who support him are dwindling daily. Right about now they're on par with my concerns for being civil to Nazis.

Do you think we should be civil to Nazis? Because our ancestors who stormed Omaha Beach would probably disagree with that.

• Fire 3

^^^ My goodness - his true colors are coming out under a bit of pressure. If repubs don't come back from congressional recess and start impeachment action, then they are just as guilty as Trump for any damage Trump puts on our country going forward. If there isn't cause for Amendment 25 Article 4 action now - I don't know when there will be - It just can't be only for a physical issue like a heart attack or stroke - he is mentally and emotionally unfit for office. Plus it should be easily proven that he has not put the welfare of the USA ahead of his own. There has got to be a way to remove a jerk like this from office.

• Fire 3

A pile of flea-ridden elephant diarrhea would be preferrable as President at this point but all elephants are either behind bars or non-American so their leavings wouldn't be able to provide the proper birth certificate.

If people calling a spade a spade stops the right things from happening, the country is already doomed.

I had no intention of helping anything with the statement other than it felt right to me, but there's no way it should hurt anything.

All I'm saying is that the two sides are getting pretty far apart and the insults won't bring them any closer. I often disagreed with the previous president but I don't remember ever saying anything similar to what you said. If our civility goes out the window we have already lost. I remember the 60's riots and the coldness of that era. I don't want to go there again.

Using a car to mow people down and murder a young woman won't bring people any closer either.

Did the previous president defend Nazi's?

Didn't civility go out the window when the GOP nominated Mr. Grab em by the P*ssy?

• Fire 2

It's easy to disagree with a well spoken, gentleman in a civil way. It's near impossible to have a civil conversation with a horny 5 year old who yells gibberish incessantly.

No, but Obama defended BLM and Fox and Friends have done a really good job tricking people into thinking they're as bad as the Nazis.

• Fire 2

No, but Obama defended BLM and Fox and Friends have done a really good job tricking people into thinking they're as bad as the Nazis.

The easiest way to shut that up is to question why each group was founded. One was for equality, the other was for discrimination/extermination
  • Fire 3

This is false equivalency in the highest fashion.

Maybe you didn't say anything like ___________ because Obama was a respectable, intelligent, articulate man who engaged in nuance and conversation. Donald Trump is crass, rude, bigoted, simple-minded, inflammatory, immature, incompetent, misogynistic, racist, and 'nasty', a word he likes to use. He deserves to be acknowledged explicitly as the things that he is. I can be perfectly civil and call Donald Trump all of those things because those are the things that he is.

• Fire 2

What sides are you talking about? I'm talking about Donald Trump in my post, not any side. If you're a Republican you should be angry at him too. We all should be. And I don't know what side I'm supposedly on but it's not the Democrats'

• Fire 2

Anyhow, I hate to try to image how Trump's brain works, but I can see it this way:

One Mexican raped someone, all Mexicans are evil rapists.

One Muslim killed someone, all Muslims are murderers.

One White person killed someone, but I'm White and I'm not a murderer, so let's not generalize.

• Fire 3

I am a card carrying Libertarian. I believe in the mantra "leave it alone if it isn't my business". This is my business, and it is unacceptable. I never post in here, it makes me sick to my stomach most of the time because (sorry if I offend you) none of you REALLY listen to the other, you just argue the same party talking points. It is regurgitation that I choose not to listen to.

That all being said, I have a serious question for any of you that frequent this area and support Republican ideas and our President.

How can you actually support this particular direction of your party and, in turn, our country? This is literally the only way Democrats will win an election is with this type of behavior. This last cycle proved that. They come off of a guy with a 60 some percent approval rating and lose to Donald f'ing Trump? What in the absolute hell? For their own survival you would think that GOP leaders would ostracize this man.

But they can't, because both parties have moved so far away from the majority of how Americans think and believe that most moderates don't even vote. They have to "hold their base" and that is why we had two absolutely detestable candidates for our country's highest office.

The majority of Americans are fiscally conservative and socially liberal, but the two major parties can't understand that. I know one that can...41Fp2sJZGQL._SX355_.jpg

• Fire 3