Trump's America

zoogs

1 hour ago, TGHusker said:

Some things just make you scratch your head and say Hum...  why did they do that??

https://www.yahoo.com/news/white-house-quietly-removes-sexual-202845812.html

The Trump administration recently removed a 2014 report on sexual violence from the White House website. 

Alexandra Brodsky, a civil rights attorney and co-founder of anti-sexual violence organization KnowYourIX, noticed Wednesday morning that the “Rape And Sexual Assault: Renewed Call To Action” report had been taken down. 

“I went looking for it because I’m working on briefing for a client who’s a survivor and was looking for some literature about the impact of sexual violence and that’s been a really helpful resource for that kind of research,” Brodsky told HuffPost. “But it was no longer on the White House website. It’s not anywhere on the White House website.”

The report, which can still be found on KnowYourIX’s website, was created under the Obama administration by the 2014 White House Council on Women and Girls in partnership with then-Vice President Joe Biden. The findings of the report consist mainly of nonpartisan facts about sexual violence including sexual assault statistics and different ways the criminal justice system and college campuses can improve in combatting sexual and gender violence. 

Brodsky tweeted her discovery early Wednesday morning. 

well....it was created under the obama administration so it must be eliminated.

We'll give credit where credit is due here.  He's also kind of reaching out to the press wt an olive branch of sorts asking

for their guidance on to where to donate.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_HARVEY_TRUMP?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2017-08-31-15-53-09

WASHINGTON (AP) -- The White House says President Donald Trump is pledging $1 million in personal funds to Harvey storm relief efforts.

White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders made the announcement at a briefing Thursday.

And she says he's calling on reporters to help decide which specific organization he will give to.

5 hours ago, TGHusker said:

We'll give credit where credit is due here.  He's also kind of reaching out to the press wt an olive branch of sorts asking

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_HARVEY_TRUMP?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2017-08-31-15-53-09

WASHINGTON (AP) -- The White House says President Donald Trump is pledging $1 million in personal funds to Harvey storm relief efforts.

White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders made the announcement at a briefing Thursday.

And she says he's calling on reporters to help decide which specific organization he will give to.

Trump: "you know, I asked them for a good charity. I was being very kind letting them help, by the way. And almost all of them, you know not all of them, some don't have good genes....but they told me, the smart ones anyway, they told me of a great charity. You won't hear it from me, but they all recommended the Trump foundation! Can you believe it?  These guys pretend to hate me, but they know what's good. I think they're coming around, I really do. I believe that...So, at the request of the media, I'm donating 1000000 dollars to the Trump foundation where it will do tremendous things!"

I hope to God I'm not right....:

14 hours ago, TGHusker said:

So the plan, instead of getting Mexico to pay for the wall, is to get Mexican (Americans) to pay for instead by keeping money they are lawfully trying to send home to their families?

This seems distinctly un-American to me. Especially for a Republican, to levy a new tax...

• Plus1 1
13 hours ago, funhusker said:

Trump: "you know, I asked them for a good charity. I was being very kind letting them help, by the way. And almost all of them, you know not all of them, some don't have good genes....but they told me, the smart ones anyway, they told me of a great charity. You won't hear it from me, but they all recommended the Trump foundation! Can you believe it?  These guys pretend to hate me, but they know what's good. I think they're coming around, I really do. I believe that...So, at the request of the media, I'm donating 1000000 dollars to the Trump foundation where it will do tremendous things!"

I hope to God I'm not right....:

That is funny.

On 8/31/2017 at 2:02 PM, QMany said:

I must admit, I had not even heard of Antifa until the Charlottesville KKK debacle.

I had never heard of them until after the election when they started showing up at the protests in downtown Omaha.

http://www.omaha.com/townnews/politics/at-rally-in-downtown-omaha-self-described-anarchists-and-others/article_04558b9e-4e09-5323-8118-b427208d433e.html