Trump's America

zoogs

So this broke last night...

https://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow/watch/nunes-on-secret-tape-kavanaugh-vote-then-rosenstein-impeachment-1295170115625

Basically, Nunes is saying they can't push a fight to impeach Rod Rosenstein just yet because it's more important to get their plant politically activist Judge on the Supreme Court, and that if they lose the majority this fall, Trump will be impeached and likely forced out of office. 

Thing is, there's a lot of chatter lately about the findings of the Mueller probe...for example, if they find that Trump was coerced and/or under the influence of Russia, that would potentially invalidate anything he's signed or put into action while he's been in office. Including any Supreme Court Justices that have been nominated.

---

Honestly, it's just pure cowardice, contempt, ignorance, and Treason that's fueling Trump support at this point. We've seen it here on the boards--there's no one that can actually provide a defense of Trump or his actions, and the GOP is complicit in his actions. It's pathetic, and if the November elections are corrupted by Russia, then things are going to get real ugly, real quick. 

• Plus1 4
38 minutes ago, VectorVictor said:

https://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow/watch/nunes-on-secret-tape-kavanaugh-vote-then-rosenstein-impeachment-1295170115625

Basically, Nunes is saying they can't push a fight to impeach Rod Rosenstein just yet because it's more important to get their plant politically activist Judge on the Supreme Court, and that if they lose the majority this fall, Trump will be impeached and likely forced out of office. 

Thing is, there's a lot of chatter lately about the findings of the Mueller probe...for example, if they find that Trump was coerced and/or under the influence of Russia, that would potentially invalidate anything he's signed or put into action while he's been in office. Including any Supreme Court Justices that have been nominated.

---

Honestly, it's just pure cowardice, contempt, ignorance, and Treason that's fueling Trump support at this point. We've seen it here on the boards--there's no one that can actually provide a defense of Trump or his actions, and the GOP is complicit in his actions. It's pathetic, and if the November elections are corrupted by Russia, then things are going to get real ugly, real quick. 

It’ll get ugly for those with morals and a backbone. 

• Plus1 1

1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:

And....once again....here we are this weekend with a beautiful view of what Trump's America looks like.

Alt-Right march in DC.

So proud.

Unfortunately, some of the posters around these parts sadly are proud. 

And I do hope that D.C. Metro Police are prepared. I'd wager there's going to be counter-protests dialed up for this. 

On 8/9/2018 at 8:38 AM, VectorVictor said:

---

I’m not a fan of everything Trump does, but will gladly defend some of it. And I keep getting suspended from posting here. But I’m sure that’s a coincidence. Complaining about how Trump is so deplorable no one can defend him while banning anyone who tries would be pretty pathetic.

1 hour ago, Ric Flair said:

And I keep getting suspended from posting here. But I’m sure that’s a coincidence. Complaining about how Trump is so deplorable no one can defend him while banning anyone who tries would be pretty pathetic.

Actions have consequences. Words carry weight. The reason for your most recent suspension was explained in clear detail and it had nothing to do with your political opinions.

Cut the victim act and stop attempting to take threads off topic by trying to defend your choices.

• Plus1 1
Just now, Enhance said:

Actions have consequences. Words carry weight. The reason for your most recent suspension was explained in clear detail and it had nothing to do with your political opinions.

Cut the victim act and stop attempting to take threads off topic by trying to defend your choices.

No, I was actually provided no explanation other than some generic comment that my posts were offensive. But the primary choice I made that you disagree with was voting for Trump. The next set of choices I’ve made that you disagree with was to come here and defend some of his actions. I appear to be the only one left here doing that. The others gave up or were banned. So now you have thread after thread, this one now 71 pages long, where everyone is attacking the guy. Doesn’t that strike you as odd? He was elected President, roughly half the country approves of his performance as President, and on this board, in a red state he won overwhelmingly, no one is here defending him? 

I love the tax and regulatory cuts. I hate the weird late-night tweets. I love how the media lose their minds over everything he does. I hate the offensive and even racist seeming rhetoric he engages in. I love the Supreme Court and other judicial nominees he’s selected. I hate that white supremacist idiots see him as generally supportive of their efforts.i wish he would shut up, get off Twitter, and work harder. I hate the trade wars, but think they may be a necessary evil as we fight toward fair trade and curb China’s theft of our intellectual property. But it’s hard to discuss any of those issues on the merits when everyone here hates the guy so much.

• Plus1 1
20 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

I love the tax and regulatory cuts. I hate the weird late-night tweets. I love how the media lose their minds over everything he does. I hate the offensive and even racist seeming rhetoric he engages in. I love the Supreme Court and other judicial nominees he’s selected. I hate that white supremacist idiots see him as generally supportive of their efforts.i wish he would shut up, get off Twitter, and work harder. I hate the trade wars, but think they may be a necessary evil as we fight toward fair trade and curb China’s theft of our intellectual property. But it’s hard to discuss any of those issues on the merits when everyone here hates the guy so much.

There's threads about all of these topics. And if you can argue and debate logically without ad hominems and whataboutisms you'll be debated on those issues in those topics.