Trump's America

zoogs

So... slip of the tongue by both her and Spicer earlier or are they purposely going to start making up details about attacks and even attacks themselves and assume their base will believe these things happened (a lot probably will).

I mean, there are gun rights people who believe Sandy Hook didn't happen.

All I see that is wrong is the Liberal hate in this country. Marting Luther King himself would have been lynched by your the liberals you people keep defending. Step away from the ledge Trump isn't going to destroy this country it'll get burned to the ground in protests first.

giphy.gif

• Fire 4

What everyone else calls "lied"...
I meann by definition you have to know it's untrue for it to be a lie. So if you're ignorant or too stupid to know it's false, you're not really a liar...

Lie

noun

a false statement made with deliberate intent to deceive; an intentional untruth; a falsehood.

Synonyms: prevarication, falsification.

Antonyms: truth.

something intended or serving to convey a false impression; imposture:

"Trump attending Red Cross ball"

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/317716-trump-attending-red-cross-ball-in-fla-report

"In an ironic twist, the Red Cross will be using the event to help provide assistance to individuals affected by Trump’s ban."

giphy.gif

Give it a few days. Trump will be tweeting how he was responsible for raising money for the Red Cross. It's another one of "his" charities dontcha know.

That snowflakes sh#t has got to stop. It applies to the people using it just as much as it applies to the people they're calling it.

And it's another way of telling people who truly have gone through persecution that they're either full of sh#t or they don't matter.

It's like when people say they don't like political correctness and then call people f****s or make racial jokes.

No, what you really don't like is people sticking up for themselves and exposing your lack of honoring their dignity as human beings.

• Fire 3