Trump's America

zoogs

That's literally the only time I've ever heard you say anything positive about a woman, Dewiz.

Where do you get this false pretense that I have never said anything positive about women?

It's ridiculous, ignorant and insulting to label me into some women basher or as what NM called me a "misogynist".

• Fire 1

I'm just remarking that I don't think you've ever made a post, on this messageboard, that was positive towards women that I can recall. I might remember a status update about Wonder Woman being a badass, though.

I see I see. I love a lot of women but I hate a lot of women. Same goes for men too

Wonder Woman is pretty badass....I'm more excited about that movie than I am about Justice League, Logan and Spider-Man movies coming out not that those movies don't excite me cause they do

What a cluster****.

Michael Flynn resigns as National Security Adviser

Officials said Mr. Pence had told others in the White House that he believed Mr. Flynn lied to him by saying he had not discussed the topic of sanctions on a call with the Russian ambassador in late December. Even the mere discussion of policy — and the apparent attempt to assuage the concerns of an American adversary before Mr. Trump took office — represented a remarkable breach of protocol.
The F.B.I. had been examining Mr. Flynn’s phone calls as he came under growing questions about his interactions with Russian officials and his management of the National Security Council. The blackmail risk envisioned by the Justice Department would have stemmed directly from Mr. Flynn’s attempt to cover his tracks with his bosses. The Russians knew what had been said on the call; thus, if they wanted Mr. Flynn to do something, they could have threatened to expose the lie if he refused.
  • Fire 1