• Announcements

• Mavric

*NEW* Nebrasketball Commit - 2018 PG Xavier Johnson   08/07/2017

Husker Hoops land a commitment from Arlington, Virginia Point Guard Xavier Johnson   Profile   Get Up-To-Date on Basketball Recruiting
    • Mavric

Fall 2017 Fundraiser   09/22/2017

One of the things that was lost in the board upgrade is the way we used to give users the "Donor" tag that showed up below their user info doesn't work the same way anymore.  I have a new tag set up that will go to anyone who donates going forward.   I should get a notification when you donate but it is only tied to your email, not your username.  So if I don't get your tag on right away either PM me or send an email to Admin@HuskerBoard.com.
TGHusker

Repealing the ACA under Trump

dudeguyy    2,999
6 hours ago, NM11046 said:

I read a quote earlier from Murkowski that said (paraphrasing - from memory) "I would struggle to vote for a plan that might make Alaskans safe with their healthcare but would sink the rest of the US"

The concept doesn't really seem to make a whole lot of sense does it?

If you vote for this... your state gets... exactly what (& everyone else would get) if you DON'T vote for this.

dudeguyy    2,999

WTH is this? Another hatchet job trying to stifle ACA enrollment and prevent people from getting the insurance they need?

I wonder if it'll pop up with a message telling them to go to church like a good, red-blooded American.

I wish Tom Price actually cared about helping people. What a dirtbag.

NM11046    1,736

*ACTION NEEDED TODAY RE: Graham-Cassidy - SIMPLE EMAIL - SCRIPT BELOW*

The urgency with Graham-Cassidy is real. They only need 51 votes to repeal it right now- after September 30th they'll need 60 votes, so we can't let this slip by!

If you have a spare minute, please submit public testimony for Monday's Graham-Cassidy hearing by emailing the following template with your own personal additions by 1pm EST on Monday 9/25.

Email: GCHcomments@finance.senate.gov 

Script: I/my family rely/relies on quality, affordable healthcare. Because of this, I oppose the Graham-Cassidy bill. My story with [Medicaid, pre-existing conditions,      disabilities, affordability, etc.] is… I would like to see a bipartisan Congressional effort to improve the ACA, not repeal it.

Sincerely, [name] 
     [town, state]