Maryland Gameday Forecast

GBRHouston

If Tommy gets the start and is healthy, I think it's definitely an advantage for us.

If Fyfe is starting...I don't even know how to finish that sentence.

Practice reports indicating Tommy will not play and is questionable for Iowa... no source cited, just grapevine speak... 'member berries!

Hear Pierson El may get a turn with a snap since he was a QB in HS. We can't leave it up to Fyfe... as much as that sucks to say, it's the truth.

Practice reports indicating Tommy will not play and is questionable for Iowa... no source cited, just grapevine speak... 'member berries!

Hear Pierson El may get a turn with a snap since he was a QB in HS. We can't leave it up to Fyfe... as much as that sucks to say, it's the truth.

I don't think that's actually a real possibility.

• Fire 1

I think it may be worth looking at doing some Wildcat with DPE at QB. I think the coaches should be looking at all possibilities at this point.

Maybe not but it would be cool to see.

Edit: Unless it's a huge disaster in which case the coaches are idiots for trying it.

• Fire 1

Maybe not but it would be cool to see.

Edit: Unless it's a huge disaster in which case the coaches are idiots for trying it.

I'd like to see the type of thing where Tommy screens it to DPE, then DPE throws it downfield to Alonzo/Westy.