***Official Maryland Game Discussion Thread***

Mavric

Maryland is honeslty a horrible team lol. We lack top tier talent and don't have the drive to put them away

There is no reason we shouldn't be up 40-0 except for drive and play calling. All of which is the job of the coaches. Maybe we'll see what they do with "their players" next year but bad judgment in a coach doesn't go away when players graduate.
ill agree with this as well. Langs and Cav need to perform better. But to be fair, Cav having his offensive lineman perform to at least an average level would be huge for Langs

Maryland is honeslty a horrible team lol. We lack top tier talent and don't have the drive to put them away

There is no reason we shouldn't be up 40-0 except for drive and play calling. All of which is the job of the coaches. Maybe we'll see what they do with "their players" next year but bad judgment in a coach doesn't go away when players graduate.
and bad judgment has us on track to have one of our best seasons in 15 years. What's the deal should we just fire everyone now and try to get Tom Herman? Well we could try to do that but now we just look like LSU or Texas, what makes him pick us? These are our coaches and despite complaints they have led this team to a very good season. We haven't won em pretty, we did have a very rough loss, but we have won every game we have been favored in and that is progress for our program. Many do not but I appreciate the job the coaches have done this year and I am excited to give them time to build this team their way and see what they can do with it.
  • Fire 1

ill agree with this as well. Langs and Cav need to perform better. But to be fair, Cav having his offensive lineman perform to at least an average level would be huge for Langs

Injuries on the oline have definitely had an impact on the offense, but they happen. Langs should be able to adjust to the players he has, but that doesn't seem to be the case. I want to win championships. I hope we can do it sooner rather than later, and if it's with this staff... great. If not, we can't be afraid to replace coordinators. Loyalty and attitude hurt Bo, but loyalty on its own can bring down even the nicest coach.

and bad judgment has us on track to have one of our best seasons in 15 years. What's the deal should we just fire everyone now and try to get Tom Herman? Well we could try to do that but now we just look like LSU or Texas, what makes him pick us? These are our coaches and despite complaints they have led this team to a very good season. We haven't won em pretty, we did have a very rough loss, but we have won every game we have been favored in and that is progress for our program. Many do not but I appreciate the job the coaches have done this year and I am excited to give them time to build this team their way and see what they can do with it.

You keep spouting this "best season in 15 years," but it is so far literally no better than 2010 or 2012. We are on the outside looking in for the CCG, with the ugliest loss we have had in decades.

I hope we succeed but I'm being realistic here. Our two weakest links are OC and ST.