QB Tanner McKee [Stanford- Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

41 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will McKee commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/07/2018 at 04:31 PM

Player: Tanner McKee
Hometown: Corona, California
School: Centennial
Position: Quarterback
Height: 6-6
Weight: 199
40 time: 4.94
Offers: BYU, Colorado, Hawai'i, Nevada, Oregon State, Utah
Visits: 11/19/16 vs. Maryland

Twitter

247 Composite: #168 Overall; #9 ProQB; .9293;  :star:star:star:star

Rivals: #137 Overall; #9 ProQB; :star:star:star:star
247: #181 Overall; #7 ProQB; :star:star:star:star
Scout: #177 Overall; #17 QB; :star:star:star:star
ESPN: #142 Overall; #9 QB-PP; :star:star:star:star

Hudl

Edited by seaofred92

looks like Stanford has a 4 star qb commit and washington has a 5 star qb commit for the 2018 class. a lot can happen beteeen then and signing day 2018 but a good sign for now.

Good finds. However, if he is planning on doing a mission trip(which he is at some point), he could technically be considered a 2020 recruit...

looks like Stanford has a 4 star qb commit and washington has a 5 star qb commit for the 2018 class. a lot can happen beteeen then and signing day 2018 but a good sign for now.

Good finds. However, if he is planning on doing a mission trip(which he is at some point), he could technically be considered a 2020 recruit...
dang never thought of that haha

I don't know exactly how the scholarship works though in those situations. I assume, if he goes on a two year mission, his scholarship is open until he returns. Whether he leaves in the middle of his college career, or before it starts.

Correct me if I'm wrong someone. (Anyone a BYU follower at all? You would probably know)

I don't know exactly how the scholarship works though in those situations. I assume, if he goes on a two year mission, his scholarship is open until he returns. Whether he leaves in the middle of his college career, or before it starts.

Correct me if I'm wrong someone. (Anyone a BYU follower at all? You would probably know)

I have no knowledge other than staying at a Holliday Inn Express once....but, I would say absolutely no way would he count against our 85 scholarships while he is on his mission. If that were the case, BYU would have around 30 kids actively in the program.

PS...I'm assuming that's what you're talking about.

• Fire 1

I have no knowledge other than staying at a Holliday Inn Express once....but, I would say absolutely no way would he count against our 85 scholarships while he is on his mission. If that were the case, BYU would have around 30 kids actively in the program.

Can you imagine juggling scholarships at BYU? Damn man... We have a tough time juggling walk-ons and early enrolls and just normal attrition... and then to budget for kids leaving on mission and coming back? They've got to have some smart minds in that front office lol.