Iowa Hate Week - Please post to show your love

ADS

I'd just like to point out that it's been over an hour since I posted a pic of the trophy, and nobody has noticed (or at least, nobody has pointed out) that it's not the Nebraska/Iowa trophy.

That's the Nebraska/Wisconsin trophy.

Burning hot rivalry we have here. :rolleyes:

Kinda assumed you meant to post that trophy? They both suck and are completely interchangeable.

Knapp, if you did that purposely to point out that this rivalry for a hyped up trophy means little, then you made you point well because I did not care to look at the name on it. Guess you are right, what a rivalry!

Still like to win the game however, just because of our proximity and (state modus-operandi)

• Fire 1

I think its more due to the fact that we intermingle with eachother more then any other fanbase. I have lived here my whole life and i know almost as many husker fans as i do Iowa fans. Husker fans are everywhere here. There are probably more Husker apparel on people here UNI which is the 3rd largest college here. That is where the rivalry comes from, it has nothing to do with any other sport other than football. Hawkeyes wanted to be Nebraska in the 90s and they got sick of it being shoved down there throat so every time they get a chance when we lose i heard about it. Even when we were in the big 12 i heard about it from them. But enough jibber jabber back to the hate. Ok Iowa citizens are stupid..............uhhhh i mean....... Iowas women are ugly........ummmm...Iowas weather is crappy.............................The color Yellow is Stupid.