Trump and the Press

https://thinkprogress.org/white-house-defends-silence-on-mosque-bombing-says-it-might-have-been-faked-by-liberals/

"All initial reports are false" is a dishonest justification here by Mr. Gorka, and this is a good dissection of exactly why that's so. We all know why the White House is being silent here. And, had there been even a hint of this being a Muslim terrorist targeting a Christian church, we all know how the megaphones would have been deployed.

• Fire 1

• 2 weeks later...

Remember Kathy Griffin? I don't want to re-litigate that whole mess. But this just popped up on my Twitter feed and it's just incredibly... odd.

Is this the level of groveling he thinks would work on Trump? It's also interesting he told her to release it specifically to Fox...he definitely got that part right.

• Plus1 1

1 hour ago, dudeguyy said:

Remember Kathy Griffin? I don't want to re-litigate that whole mess. But this just popped up on my Twitter feed and it's just incredibly... odd.

Is this the level of groveling he thinks would work on Trump? It's also interesting he told her to release it specifically to Fox...he definitely got that part right.

That was written by a man on cocaine.

Hm.

Is it fake, @BigRedBuster? I can find almost nothing about this, which makes it quite suspicious. However, this is a writer for NYMag -- published last night -- and he claims he got it directly from Griffin:

The most disturbing advice came via email from a member of the board of directors of the CBS Corporation, Arnold Kopelson, an Academy Award–winning producer who Griffin used to consider a friend. Kopelson emailed Griffin with a prewritten letter to President Trump that he said she should mail to him, and which Griffin shared with me.

That sounds fairly reliable. But it's curious that this hasn't gotten more play yet, if it's legit.