Trump and the Press

Because she made a dumb off-the-cuff remark. If you can find 10 of those, maybe we'll have something.

Sad fact is, we can find 100 comments like this by Trump & his people, but his supporters don't care about that. They just want the echoes they'll hear from this one statement for the next four years.

Eight years. ;)

It's sad that you think this is funny.

It's sad that there's nothing he could ever do to bring you on board. At this point I imagine you truly want it all to just f'n burn, all the way to the foundation, so it can rebuild from the ashes. I truly feel sorry for you.

What the hell?

• Fire 1

Because she made a dumb off-the-cuff remark. If you can find 10 of those, maybe we'll have something.

Sad fact is, we can find 100 comments like this by Trump & his people, but his supporters don't care about that. They just want the echoes they'll hear from this one statement for the next four years.

Eight years. ;)

It's sad that there's nothing he could ever do to bring you on board. At this point I imagine you truly want it all to just f'n burn, all the way to the foundation, so it can rebuild from the ashes. I truly feel sorry for you.
It's sad that you can't see this for what it is. An incompetent blow hard who is now steeped in cronyism, doesn't even read his own EOs, and uses twitter more than a teenager but can't read a daily breifing longer than a page.
  • Fire 6

Eight years. ;)

How hard did you try to get on board with Hillary? Or Bernie? Or Obama?

Don't act like you've been building bridges.

• Fire 5

Eight years. ;)

Wait a minute.....

I have sat on the interwebs for the last 8-10 years seeing conservatives proclaiming that America is so far gone that we need to tear everything down and rebuild. IN FACT.....I had conversations with Trump supporters during the election basically telling me that's WHY they voted for Trump. Because he has the guts to tear everything apart and start all over again.

NOW.....non-Trump supporters are being accused of being the ones who want everything to just burn down and start over?

It really is a strange strange world.

• Fire 7

Eight years. ;)

How hard did you try to get on board with Hillary? Or Bernie? Or Obama?

Don't act like you've been building bridges.

I voted for Obama...twice.

Look, I understand how people can dislike Trump based on some of his actions. I'll leave it at that since I do not believe anything else said would make a difference in this conversation.