Trump and the Press

Wow...I went to McMullin's feed and he is on a roll.

Props to Evan McMullin! Sometimes I wonder what would have happened had he entered the race a few months earlier...

Had he entered the race earlier, and had the GOP not ran two dozen candidates, I don't think Trump would've ever gotten the nom. He was able to get the a decent percentage of the rubes that his brand of campaigning appealed to in each state, however Jeb, Kasich, Rubio, Cruz, Carson, Fiorina, Etc diluted the field.

Did anyone listen to or watch the press conference today? I just saw a clip on CNN that I have tried to find a clip in a tweet that I could post but haven't found one. It was a point where Trump (imagine this) was ranting about how his win was the biggest win since Reagan. Then, an amazing moment happened. A reporter stood up and explained to the President that his win isn't anywhere close to the biggest win since Reagan and point blank asked him...."How can the American public trust what you are saying when you constantly give out false information".

His response was priceless. He said (sheepishly) something like...."I don't know where that information came from, it was given to me".

What a friggen joke.

If someone sees this clip, please post it here. It was a moment that shows what a fraud this guy is in what he says.

• Fire 3

I highly enjoyed it....pure gold. Sure he did say "some" outrageous things....BUT he told it like it is and gave it to the media...haha loved it

Except he DIDN'T "tell it like it is" and he in no way "gave it to the media."

In point of fact, the media, or "the opposition party" told Trump exactly the way it is and they handed him his proverbial rear end on a plate.

Ronald Reagan won 49 out of 50 states in the 1984 election. Trump didn't even come close to that.

Listen Dewiz, I am sure that on a personal level you're probably an alright guy. But you have got to wake up to reality: Trump is a pathological liar, with (I think) bi-polar, split-personality, persecution complex.

Trump views everything negative said about him as "fake news" and/or as a personal attack. And he lashes out like a petulant child. Trump lies and exaggerates so much he doesn't even know what is the truth anymore.

Hell, he lied about trivial things like: 1) it didn't rain during his ?inauguration? speech, 2) the size of the crowd during his swearing in ceremony, etc.

I mean he lies ABOUT EVERYTHING. And while it is true that all politicians lie, Trump lies about things he doesn't even need to. And then he lies about the lies.

C'mon man, I know you're smarter than that. I know deep down you know that Trump is in over his head and not even remotely capable to do the job of being President. It's okay to admit you're wrong. Admit it, vow to learn from your mistake, and make sure it never happens again.

• Fire 2

I highly enjoyed it....pure gold. Sure he did say "some" outrageous things....BUT he told it like it is and gave it to the media...haha loved it

OK...I just went through and listened to a lot of the rant on and on about the media. Sorry....He didn't "give it to the media". He stood there and ranted more about how great he is and how much smarter he is than everyone else and how he knows a bad story when he sees it. Well....yeah.....he knows when someone is being critical of him and he doesn't like it. So...that's a bad story.

Interesting....no comment on the part I mentioned in my post?

• Fire 5

I'll admit that nobody in this nation gave Trump a chance of winning the Republican nominee and he won.

Nobody in this nation gave Trump a chance of winning the election and he won.

And still nobody is giving Trump a chance as the President of the United States even though he has already profiled a lot of his promises during his Presidency campaign.

Trump won because there are a lot of Americans who've seen through all of the political and media BS that has affected this nation for years.

People are still losing their minds and it's comical. I don't agree with some of what Trump has said but I still stand behind the President and I think people should calm down and give him a chance.

I'll admit that nobody in this nation gave Trump a chance of winning the Republican nominee and he won.

Nobody in this nation gave Trump a chance of winning the election and he won.

And still nobody is giving Trump a chance as the President of the United States even though he has already profiled a lot of his promises during his Presidency campaign.

Trump won because there are a lot of Americans who've seen through all of the political and media BS that has affected this nation for years.

People are still losing their minds and it's comical. I don't agree with some of what Trump has said but I still stand behind the President and I think people should calm down and give him a chance.

Still nothing about him constantly lying to the public...and about the most meaningless things. If he is so blatantly lying about those things, we know he is lying about bigger things.

Nobody is denying he won. He's in the oval office. Nobody is denying that. Did I say....nobody is denying that???

• Fire 5