Trump and the Press

I'll admit that nobody in this nation gave Trump a chance of winning the Republican nominee and he won.

Nobody in this nation gave Trump a chance of winning the election and he won.

And still nobody is giving Trump a chance as the President of the United States even though he has already profiled a lot of his promises during his Presidency campaign.

Trump won because there are a lot of Americans who've seen through all of the political and media BS that has affected this nation for years.

People are still losing their minds and it's comical. I don't agree with some of what Trump has said but I still stand behind the President and I think people should calm down and give him a chance.

People are losing their minds because this country has become a huge joke here and around the world since he became president. I don't even normally follow politics and am registered non-partisan and Im embarrassed. Ive never been on this part of the board so much. Mostly come here now to see what dumb tweets he has sent out for the day.

He would save himself a lot of ridicule if he would just put his phone away and stop tweeting. Stop lying about everything, such as record crowds, crime rates, etc. And stop calling every piece of criticism about him fake news. Just imagine if Mike Riley called OWH fake news every time they wrote a negative article about him. He would be an absolute embarrassment to Nebraska and fans would turn on him so quick.

• Fire 2

For how long, and after how many lives ruined, do we no longer have to keep giving Trump a chance?

Ya shame on Trump for fixing the city of Chicago of its violence death disease ridden city it has been past 8 years where Chicago native ex President Obama ignored it....

How dare that Trump

I highly enjoyed it....pure gold. Sure he did say "some" outrageous things....BUT he told it like it is and gave it to the media...haha loved it

Color me shocked by this comment! I would have never thought Dewiz would agree with whatever Trump did or said. Shocked I tell ya! ... Well not that shocked.
Michael-Scott-and-Dwight-Schrute-Raise-t

For how long, and after how many lives ruined, do we no longer have to keep giving Trump a chance?

Ya shame on Trump for fixing the city of Chicago of its violence death disease ridden city it has been past 8 years where Chicago native ex President Obama ignored it....

How dare that Trump

Shouldn't we wait until we actually see some improvement before we praise Trump for fixing Chicago?

• Fire 3

How dare that Trump

When exactly did he do that?

• Fire 1

How dare that Trump

And still nobody is giving Chicago a chance as one of the best cities in America even though it's produced a lot of great people and organizations over the last decade.

• Fire 1

How dare that Trump

When exactly did he do that?
First he's publicly informed the media, politicians and the American people that there is a serious problem in Chicago something the previous regime ignored

And second he has threaten to send in the Feds if Chicago doesn't fix the problem

He hasn't fixed the problem yet but he is gaining eyes, ears and the much needed attention by bringing up a problem that has plagued that city for years.

I've heard figures of 4,000 black on black murders during Obama's presidency but in 2015 there were 485 and in 2016 it soured to 762, its worst since 96' and more than LA and New York combined and Obama ignored all of that....in his home city.

And here Trump is a so-called racist but yet wants to help out the black community :dunno