RB C.J. Verdell [Oregon - Signed LOI]

Mavric

Coach Davis needs to hit a home run next year, I think. Not that he is a bad recruiter, but he's been here long enough to have those long-term recruiting relationships that garner interest from the top-shelf RBs. I'm not seeing it, I could be wrong.

I know a lot of people on here like coach Davis, but i have never been a fan of his. If it wasnt for the raw talent of Tre and Ozigbo, his deficiencies would be blinding. I think Coach Cav takes a lot of blame for Coach Davis. I was surprised at the lack of development from Newby his last two years.

• Fire 1

Coach Davis needs to hit a home run next year, I think. Not that he is a bad recruiter, but he's been here long enough to have those long-term recruiting relationships that garner interest from the top-shelf RBs. I'm not seeing it, I could be wrong.

From what I've read/heard he is a lot better coach than recruiter. Which is fine, just have donte or someone help him out. Only need 1 kid per class

Sorry. Coaching RB is not rocket science. Easiest position to immediately impact at the college and NFL levels. I would rather have a good recruiter at that position.

I agree with the general idea here but I also think he deserves some credit for getting Ben Miles this year.

I agree with the general idea here but I also think he deserves some credit for getting Ben Miles this year.

TT helped recruit Miles, IIRC. Makes sense if we are using him as an H-Back type player, I think.