RB C.J. Verdell [Oregon - Signed LOI]

Mavric

This kid's highlight tape is impressive. Breaking tackles, walking the tight rope (sideline), does whatever he can to keep his knees of the ground after being tackled to continue the play and get extra yards. Definitely a fun video to watch and I hope we land this kid. I think he is underrated. Hopefully his visit reals him in.

Our running backs are pretty darn slow IMO too. Would be nice to get someone with more speed.

Tre Bryant doesn't look slow to me and Wilbon runs with some pretty good speed. Ozigbo is working on his speed so I guess he is the slow guy. Bryant has take it to the house speed and a faster Ozigbo will be a bruising one two punch in the run game. I really want to see improvement in the run game and I think if we can get Bryant to get big runs and Ozigbo bruises with a few big plays as well, the rb position could be good next year.

Now to Verdell, I would take him, but I am thinking we take two next year. If we get this kid that would be great and I would not mind him being N. The only problem is we have needs for other positions. This kids speed really sticks out to me and I believe he is a physical runner. Again would not mind to have him and I do not know who would be the better rb in the class as both of them have great potential.