***Official Iowa Game Discussion Thread***

Mavric

We need to ask Hanukkah Harry to sneak in some boundary, toss/sweep, and rollout pass/option pass plays into the playbook this Holiday season.

Try the Maryland game plan. Seriously, I wonder if TA simply can't make those boundary type throw......

I think we know the answer to that after four years... :)

And there's still plenty that can be done. But someone in our media seriously needs to light Langsdorf up about this during the bowl/offseason.

TA needs to be lit up as well. The underneath routes are there and he bombs it down the field without a care in the world. He does not have the live to survive another play mentality.

TA is what, 3/12 and has maybe 15yds rushing. Can it get any worse by putting in a back-up?

Did you see the cast on Fyfe's hand? I cant imagine him playing today with that big ole thing on his off hand. Ball security would be a najor issue. Not sure letting Darlington who hasnt played a meaningful snap on the road is a better option either.