Two years in....no growth

We are 2 years into the Riley era and are right back where we were with Pelini...piling up wins against lesser teams and losing 3 or 4 against the teams we need to beat to get to the next level. On top of that we have looked clueless in 2 of our 3 losses just as we did with Pelini. When Minnesota is your best win of the season, you know the Husker program is no longer relevant.

• Fire 4

To be fair the other guy lost 1 or 2 games a year to teams he had no buisness losing to. At least we made some improvements there.

TIL that getting blown out by Iowa is improvement. The biggest blowout in decades is improvement. A 7 loss season is improvement. Losing to Illinois and Purdue is improvement.

We had a weak schedule. Wisconsin hinted at this. OSU showed this. Iowa has proven it.

I love Riley as a guy. Love to have a beer with him. He had no business coaching at Nebraska. If.... IF he he can fire his buddies I'm willing to give him a shot. If not, there is nothing short of a championship of some kind next year that should save his job.

We fired a 9 win coach with embarrassing losses to hire a 5 and 9 win coach with embarrassing losses.

What a joke.

• Fire 2

To be fair the other guy lost 1 or 2 games a year to teams he had no buisness losing to. At least we made some improvements there.

TIL that getting blown out by Iowa is improvement. The biggest blowout in decades is improvement. A 7 loss season is improvement. Losing to Illinois and Purdue is improvement.

We had a weak schedule. Wisconsin hinted at this. OSU showed this. Iowa has proven it.

I love Riley as a guy. Love to have a beer with him. He had no business coaching at Nebraska. If.... IF he he can fire his buddies I'm willing to give him a shot. If not, there is nothing short of a championship of some kind next year that should save his job.

We fired a 9 win coach with embarrassing losses to hire a 5 and 9 win coach with embarrassing losses.

What a joke.

Absolutely correct. But Riley will never fire his buddies no matter how incompetent they show themselves to be, which shows just how incompetent he is, sadly. But I agree, he is a heck of a nice guy...

• Fire 1

Yeah, that's not really true.

And Riley lost more games he shouldn't that Pelini did in seven years.

Actually it is. And I'm talking this year only.