WR Lynn Bowden [Kentucky - Signed LOI]

seaofred92

To Which School Will Bowden Commit?   

37 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Player: Lynn Bowden
Hometown: Youngstown, Ohio
School: Harding High School
Position: Athlete, Wide Receiver
Height: 6-1
Weight: 185
40 time:
Offers: Nebraska, Kentucky, Indiana, Cincinnati, Michigan State, Penn State, Marshall, Michigan, Tennessee, Toledo, West Virginia, Wisconsin
Visits:

Twitter

247 Composite:#209 Overall; #8 ATH; .9161; :star :star :star :star

Rivals: #240 Overall; #19 ATH; :star :star :star :star
247: #118 Overall; #5 ATH; :star :star :star :star
Scout: #60 OVerall; #4 ATH; :star :star :star :star
ESPN: #63 ATH; :star :star :star

Hudl

• Fire 2

How good is this guy haven't seen anything about him

Just looked and he is pretty damn good 4 star .91 on 247 #209 overall

247 composite had him #118 overall and a .94

Tore it up in the film as well, didn't appear to have incredible speed but he looked very shifty and pretty strong for his size. This is one of those put my best athlete at QB scenarios for his HS but clearly we are looking at this guy as a WR

Do we have any shot here getting in this late? Williams visited yesterday.

Also, does this offer mean anything about Calvin or Lewis?

Not sure if we have a shot, need to get him on campus.

I don't think it means anything on Calvin/Lewis. We've been working on that 4-5 number for WR...and I dont think you can turn any of these three down.

We have spots for 9 more guys, our offense needs all the athletes it can get.

I think we've shown (through our losses) that college football is shifting away from position recruiting to more "get the best damn athletes you can and figure out what to do with them once they are here". IE - Ohio State (Samuels) and Michigan (Peppers).

I think we've shown (through our losses) that college football is shifting away from position recruiting to more "get the best damn athletes you can and figure out what to do with them once they are here". IE - Ohio State (Samuels) and Michigan (Peppers).

I agree to a point. We desperately need OL. We can bring in all of these guys, but if we cannot protect the QB or make some holes/lanes for these types of athletes it won't matter.

I agree to a point. We desperately need OL. We can bring in all of these guys, but if we cannot protect the QB or make some holes/lanes for these types of athletes it won't matter.
We are done with Oline for this class unless a stud picks us, however that looks bleak.

We are done with Oline for this class unless a stud picks us, however that looks bleak.
Staff still wants 1 more OT it looks like