Rumors/Hirings/Firings Board Question

Is that just for rumors regarding Nebraska football? I have to click through "Nebraska Football" to get to it....

So if say I had a rumor about say..... Men's Baseball for example would that also go in the baseball forum or the rumor forum?

What about a rumor about another coach at another school, again I have to click through Nebraska football to get to "Rumors" so I would guess not.....where would proper place for those be "Other Sports" and heavily notate that content is a rumor?

Thanks,

My own personal opinion is it is mainly for stuff associated with Husker football. It usually gets going when there are coaching changes then kind of dies out. It's a way to keep all the speculation separated from the actual news. Plus there is a lot more traffic in the Football forum so it kinds of divides things a little better. The other forums aren't generally as busy.

Rumors about other things can just but put in whatever other forum they deal with, imo. People have started putting other rumors in there which is fine. We haven't been moving them. So I guess it's kind of what everyone wants it to be.

• Fire 1