Clouse Says More Staff Changes Could Be Coming

"From what I'm hearing... at least a staff shake up if not someone who is currently on the staff that might not be on the staff sooner rather than later"

Who is this in relation to? Stewart? Tavita? Banker?

I don't think it will be Banker because unless we get a Charlie Strong, or some other home run DC I don't think Banker goes anywhere. And also like it has been mentioned many times on here, Banker has done a pretty decen job.

If there are changes I doubt it is coming from a major position, such as DC or OC. Maybe one of these position coaches are moving on to a promotional gig elsewhere?

shuffling of duties?

If D. Williams comes on as Passing Game defensive coordinator. One could reason there would be a Running Game Defensive coordinator. (Banker)

Or Stewart leaves?

Or Stewart becomes Co Defensive coordinator with Banker?

Or Banker leaves and Stewart/Williams become Co defensive coordinator. (least likely)

With improvement necessary next year and an absolutely brutal 2018 schedule, this staff needs to be as strong and productive as humanly possible.

I would be thrilled to get a Miles or Strong in some form. We need it to really drive home recruiting.

Why not take Miles as OC and Strong as DC? Let's start that rumor somewhere! :lol:

• Fire 1

With improvement necessary next year and an absolutely brutal 2018 schedule, this staff needs to be as strong and productive as humanly possible.

I would be thrilled to get a Miles or Strong in some form. We need it to really drive home recruiting.

Why not take Miles as OC and Strong as DC? Let's start that rumor somewhere! :lol:

Quick...someone dust off the Sweater vest threads.

Done