Pelini To Cincinatti

knowing Bo like we do, and then his kid's tweet about Nebraska paying for his tuition made after the wisonsin lost (which was quickly deleted by the way, for those who know nothing about it), it's safe to say Bo's top priority right now is just "sticking it to Nebraska" for every penny. Lay low. Pad his resume with success at his hometown school at the expense of a program he's had disdain for for a few years. He's a spiteful "ill show you f'ers" type of guy and was since day one. And his kid's tweet shows me he's pretty open about that attitude. Just like the players reaction to the firing and their feeling towards eichorst and their laughing and giggling during the goodbye meeting shows he was pretty open with the players about his attitude towards certain ppl and the program.

• Fire 5

knowing Bo like we do, and then his kid's tweet about Nebraska paying for his tuition made after the wisonsin lost (which was quickly deleted by the way, for those who know nothing about it), it's safe to say Bo's top priority right now is just "sticking it to Nebraska" for every penny. Lay low. Pad his resume with success at his hometown school at the expense of a program he's had disdain for for a few years. He's a spiteful "ill show you f'ers" type of guy and was since day one. And his kid's tweet shows me he's pretty open about that attitude. Just like the players reaction to the firing and their feeling towards eichorst and their laughing and giggling during the goodbye meeting shows he was pretty open with the players about his attitude towards certain ppl and the program.

Maybe he really likes how beautiful Youngstown is in the fall. :dunno

:funnyhahah

*his nephew

*his nephew
wut?

Cinci would be a good fit for BP IMO. Lots of local talent. Cinci basically can get whatever OSU doesn't want in the state of Ohio, that is the pecking order. The school has a decent rep as a football school, yet it is not too big a job. BP would be stupid to not listen if they came calling.

I know what's gonna happen here. he's gonna get this job. Have a good amount of success, and then cash it into a much higher level gig, having gained the experience and the calming necessary to have success at that level. And then Husker fans can cry and piss and moan again about how we shoulda kept him. LOL. I can see it coming. And it will be glorious times.

• Fire 1

Cincinati would probably be a playoff contender within a year and a half and have a top 10 recruiting class IF they use a Run Based offense and recruit the 500 mile radius.

Think it'd be a great fit....the man knows Ohio

Cinci would be a good fit for BP IMO. Lots of local talent. Cinci basically can get whatever OSU doesn't want in the state of Ohio, that is the pecking order. The school has a decent rep as a football school, yet it is not too big a job. BP would be stupid to not listen if they came calling.

SOUNDS LIKE A BUNCH OF PEOPLE THINK IT WOULD BE A GOOD HIRE!!!! GO FRICKIN FIGURE!

I know what's gonna happen here. he's gonna get this job. Have a good amount of success, and then cash it into a much higher level gig, having gained the experience and the calming necessary to have success at that level. And then Husker fans can cry and piss and moan again about how we shoulda kept him. LOL. I can see it coming. And it will be glorious times.

I don't see it happening.

I haven't followed him closely. I didn't even know he had that good of a record this year. However, I remember seeing posts over the last two seasons on here showing he really hasn't changed.

Wasn't it last year where he basically cost his team's chance at winning a big game because he melted down in the last few minutes?

No way does someone change that type of personality that easily.

Cincinati would probably be a playoff contender within a year and a half and have a top 10 recruiting class IF they use a Run Based offense and recruit the 500 mile radius.

Think it'd be a great fit....the man knows Ohio

SOUNDS LIKE A BUNCH OF PEOPLE THINK IT WOULD BE A GOOD HIRE!!!! GO FRICKIN FIGURE!

WOOSH!

• Fire 1

I haven't followed him closely. I didn't even know he had that good of a record this year. However, I remember seeing posts over the last two seasons on here showing he really hasn't changed.

Wasn't it last year where he basically cost his team's chance at winning a big game because he melted down in the last few minutes?

He will win where ever he goes count on it. He will have teams that love him no matter what, count on it. He may not win a Championship but he will win.

Thats easy to point out when you have people that live 24/7 to find and point out the negative about some one.

• Fire 1

Still believe with all my heart, that Mr. Pelini will never walk the side lines of a true Division 1 field, as a head coach. No one can handle the problems he brings. I think he was lucky to end up at Youngstown State. I will budge slightly, I think it will take at least 7-10 years, by then he may have grown up some.

He will win where ever he goes count on it. He will have teams that love him no matter what, count on it. He may not win a Championship but he will win.

Thats easy to point out when you have people that live 24/7 to find and point out the negative about some one.

Pass me some of whatever you are smoking, it must be damn good.

• Fire 1