Pelini To Cincinatti

Did someone just post div 1 athletes numbers??? The competition isn't even close to the same. You can't compare those numbers. Moss also wanted to come back, the university said no. Can't pull out your dingy and keep your spot here

Tell that to Iowa. I would also like to be the first person to spell Cincinnati correctly in this thread.

• Fire 4

Did someone just post div 1 athletes numbers??? The competition isn't even close to the same. You can't compare those numbers. Moss also wanted to come back, the university said no. Can't pull out your dingy and keep your spot here

Tell that to Iowa. I would also like to be the first person to spell Cincinnati correctly in this thread.

One team, be it an abnormality or not, does not represent the level of talent for that division.

One team, be it an abnormality or not, does not represent the level of talent for that division.

Do you watch any of the other levels of college football?

Hopefully he gets paid more than a used car salesman there and saves Nebraska a couple mil!

Tuberville's salary was around $2.2 million. So yeah, that would save us a couple million over the next three years.

Good job for Cincinnati to steal Bo away from all the other teams lining up to hire him away from YSU.

After another decent season, there may have been several teams looking at him. If this ends up happening I'm not shocked, I assumed he would be back in the FBS after a few years. And I think he will be more humbled and prepared for the job.