Tavita Thompson - 10th assistant?

Okay guys, so we obviously just landed a stud coach to replace Read. Many of us, including myself, thought we should had that job to thompson. Hindsight says we would've been foolish to do so, considering what we ended up landing.

Now, I'm questioning if hiring Thompson this spring if they approve the new job....

I mean, just assume we can get another proven comodity. You have to do it!

Plus, we talk about how great of a job he has done, but has he really? Which TE's has he developed or recruited so far? I know they are young, but there isn't much evidence that he is a great/good coach or recruiter yet...

Discuss.

• Fire 1

Okay guys, so we obviously just landed a stud coach to replace Read. Many of us, including myself, thought we should had that job to thompson. Hindsight says we would've been foolish to do so, considering what we ended up landing.

Now, I'm questioning if hiring Thompson this spring if they approve the new job....

Plus, we talk about how great of a job he has done, but has he really? Which TE's has he developed or recruited so far? I know they are young, but there isn't much evidence that he is a great/good coach or recruiter yet...

Discuss.

I totally agree with this… I have no idea why this guy is so loved I'm sure he does an OK job but clearly if you can get somebody batter or a top-notch recruiter that's what you go do

Discuss.

I remember reading a couple of articles about players happy to have him coach the WRs when K-Williams was out. They were commenting on his intensity and such. I'll try to find some articles and post them.

Discuss.

I remember reading a couple of articles about players happy to have him coach the WRs when K-Williams was out. They were commenting on his intensity and such. I'll try to find some articles and post them.

Great point, except your not thinking of Tavita. You're thinking of the GA WR coach. Not sure of his name right now.

Discuss.

Great point, except your not thinking of Tavita. You're thinking of the GA WR coach. Not sure of his name right now.
Really?! Could have swore Tavita, the TE coach helped out. Hahaha I could be wrong.

Discuss.

Really?! Could have swore Tavita, the TE coach helped out. Hahaha I could be wrong.

Hardie Buck assists with the WRs.

Discuss.

Hardie Buck assists with the WRs.
Yeah, found the article, it was totally Hardie Buck. Darn, all those GAs are alike ya know...no?! Ok, I was wrong.

Move along, nothing to see here.