WHO IS N on NSD????

WHO IS 'N' ON NSD?  

56 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I really believe we are going to take 10 more recruits, but HCMR says 7 more is all... So pick 7 or 8 guys you believe are ALL N.

MAKE YOUR PREDICTIONS.

FOR ALL THE BRAGGING RIGHTS.

CAN CHANGE YOUR PICKS UP UNTIL NSD.

So like.. most of these guys will commit before NSD... Meaning I can be completely right for everyone except those few...

• Fire 1

I really believe we are going to take 10 more recruits, but HCMR says 7 more is all... So pick 7 or 8 guys you believe are ALL N.

MAKE YOUR PREDICTIONS.

FOR ALL THE BRAGGING RIGHTS.

CAN CHANGE YOUR PICKS UP UNTIL NSD.

So like.. most of these guys will commit before NSD... Meaning I can be completely right for everyone except those few...

JUST SHUSH AND PLAY THE GAME!

(but seriously, i'll take a snapshot of it after a player commits.. But a guy could commit this week and still change his mind before NSD)

I think we get Calvin and Lewis (hopeful for Johnson) ... and everything else is 3 star mostly. As we are have heard in the last three weeks ... that sound of air coming out of the tire has started ... and it will just get louder and louder. Whatever kind of momentum we once had has been lost and we will spend the majority of the time left scrambling for backup plans.

I'm not here to debate the point ... it's just what I thought would happen when the season started ... and after the expected finish to the season we have not had any real positive momentum to the recruiting trail except for a good hire on the staff but that just kept us floating and hanging on mostly to what we have.