Huskers vs. PSU

Wish I could have watched that match start to finish but road tripped to San Antonio for a wedding. Luckily made it to my room in time for a NU dominating, PSU error prone, but sweet 5th set.

Great updates BRI.

Knapp, that after match pic is awesome. That is a championship minded team, they look unsatisfied and locked in...they're my husker fix for cheering on savage minded competitors.

The chance to beat UW for 3 straight years is monotonous and semi worries me, but I like watching UW lose anything, especially at the hands of a husker team.

For anybody that likes to watch NU volleyball and didn't get a chance find a way to see the match again in its entirety. We were very tight at the end of 1st and 2nd set to lose leads at 21-19. Same thing happend in the 3rd set however i believe it was a 22-19. While playing tight at the end of all 3 sets they never showed any negativity and once they made the block kill to save match point you could see that they took a deep breath and began to show their dominance.

• Fire 1