QB Grant Gunnell [Arizona - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

49 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Gunnell commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

Another good sign: Gunnell has had his Nebraska offer tweet from December pinned ever since Langs visited last week.

Has he had offers since then?
Yes. according to his 247 timeline Baylor, Georgia, Arizona St., TCU, Indiana, LSU, Arkansas, Missouri, Oregon, Mississippi St., Pittsburgh, SMU, UCLA, Tulane, and Arizona have all offered since we offered December 10th.

his most recent offer is Arizona on April 25th.

He hasn't gotten another offer since he pinned the tweet if that's what you meant.

All three QBs, including Lee in particular, looked pretty good in the spring game but that's a LONG way from being a top 3 round QB after just one season in Lincoln. Nebraska has NOT, heretofore, been known as "NFL QB U" and won't start no matter how well Lee does UNLESS he is a heisman finalist. (Odds are about 1 in a 100 on that folks). Now, back to back all conference QB level play and he has a chance to get picked up by somebody in the 4th or 5th round or so. Anything better than that and we are playing in a play-off bowl or something. He's gonna need a heck of lot of help from the entire team to accomplish those kinds of feats I submit. Not sure anyone seriously is predicting about 12 wins this year are they?

Like the #2 overall pick this year right?
teams value QBs like crazy. If Lee shows the stuff he will be a hot commodity.

Visited LSU for their spring game and spoke highly of OC Matt Canada.

Interested in Oklahoma State - they were the first to offer him.

Said he had planned to commit before this season starts but not isn't sure. Wants to take some visits to see games. Wants to see if teams are competing for conference and national championships.

• Fire 1

Said he had planned to commit before this season starts but not isn't sure. Wants to take some visits to see games. Wants to see if teams are competing for conference and national championships.

Need to take a 2018 QB

• Fire 3

He also said that Riley and Langs have showed him the most love and have a great job of recruiting him to NU.

He also said that Riley and Langs have showed him the most love and have a great job of recruiting him to NU.

LMAO.

So Mav intentionally left the bit about Nebraska out? Imagine that.

• Fire 3

LMAO.

I like to think I usually have a lot of patience with people.

But you like to call me a troll then you continually respond with $#!^ like this.

I thought it was already pretty obvious that we've been recruiting him pretty hard. I didn't think it was necessary to reiterate that. I don't remember seeing anything about what other schools were recruiting him. So I posted info that I thought would be new to people and skipped repeating the stuff that's already been talked about.

But if you see that as proof to you that your narrative is right, feel free to keep living in your alternate reality.

• Fire 8

LMAO.

Ugh, get a room. This junk is getting old.
  • Fire 2
  • Mavric changed the title to QB Grant Gunnell [Arizona - Signed LOI]