Jim Harbaugh to the LA Rams

If Michigan beats OSU next year and Mich makes the playoffs and the Bears fire John Fox, Harbaugh will be coaching in Chicago... mark it.

We shall see, I doubt that happens because Harbaugh wants to recruit his own players like Urb, Saban and all the other big name college coaches. The NFL may offer more money, but Harbaugh is going to stay at UM until he gets a championship.

If Michigan beats OSU next year and Mich makes the playoffs and the Bears fire John Fox, Harbaugh will be coaching in Chicago... mark it.

We shall see, I doubt that happens because Harbaugh wants to recruit his own players like Urb, Saban and all the other big name college coaches. The NFL may offer more money, but Harbaugh is going to stay at UM until he gets a championship.

Maybe big ten championship. He would leave for the Bears.

Just cause it is his dream job or whatever doesn't mean he will just jump ship wily nilly. I would hope Harbaugh stays to up the competition, but if he leaves Um would probably go after Les Miles imo. We are not talking this year are we? I would presume you are talking 2019 ish before he leaves. If his team is in the playoff he will coach the playoff and would not take another job, that is what he will do. As a packers fan it worries me he will go to the bears, but at the same time I am happy to get a competitive division. I never read that article either so maybe I am missing something. :dunno

Just cause it is his dream job or whatever doesn't mean he will just jump ship wily nilly. I would hope Harbaugh stays to up the competition, but if he leaves Um would probably go after Les Miles imo. We are not talking this year are we? I would presume you are talking 2019 ish before he leaves. If his team is in the playoff he will coach the playoff and would not take another job, that is what he will do. As a packers fan it worries me he will go to the bears, but at the same time I am happy to get a competitive division. I never read that article either so maybe I am missing something. :dunno

I more meant after next season if he were to win a Big ten title and be in the playoffs he would consider leaving if the bears job was open. I think Fox will get another year at least so... 2018