Possible Silent Commits For 2017

After watching the Periscope with Joseph Lewis yesterday, he said he knew a couple silent commits to Nebraska. So who do you guys think are the silent commits this year? Comment below who you think is a silent commit. Do we finally have a big time commit or is it someone we have all expected to commit?

I have no clue who they could be, but I believe Joseph said he knew a couple silent commits. What two or three players do you think he was talking about?

• Fire 1

Daniels is most certainly not a silent commit.

Well, you never know, he said he is looking to visit LSU and Ole, Miss- doesn't mean he will. Would bet that we get him, but I might have jumped the gun on him being a silent commit. Another one I just remembered was Issac Slade-M, he could be a silent commit that isn't talked about as much.

I'm betting Lewis was talking about him and Jamire Calvin. Bookie has stated Florida was his leader. Don't feel great about Greg Johnson. His brother committing to USC adds some pressure on him. Hafiz is probably N but I doubt Lewis has talked to him. Wish we would get one of the tackles.

I agree...... Still hoping Johnson is in. I think his brother is a 2018 commit. Plenty of time for him to have a change of heart.

Lewis & Calvin. Maybe R. Johnson - but I think we've really stepped back from him (as many others it looks like)

Yep R Johnson has been down on our board because Isaac Slade M. is a great player that we are looking to take. Pretty sure we get Slade M as he will be our third and final LB commit. We take him or we don't go after anyone else at LB. He could possibly be a silent commit, if he is he needs a winter jacket coming all the way from Honolulu.

Edited by HuskermanMike

Lewis & Calvin. Maybe R. Johnson - but I think we've really stepped back from him (as many others it looks like)

Yep R Johnson has been down on our board because Isaac Slade M. is a great player that we are looking to take. Pretty sure we get Slade M as he will be the only LB in the class. He could possibly be a silent commit, if he is he needs a winter jacket coming all the way from Honolulu.

The other 2 LB commits in the class dont agree with you