Possible Silent Commits For 2017

Lewis & Calvin. Maybe R. Johnson - but I think we've really stepped back from him (as many others it looks like)

Yep R Johnson has been down on our board because Isaac Slade M. is a great player that we are looking to take. Pretty sure we get Slade M as he will be the only LB in the class. He could possibly be a silent commit, if he is he needs a winter jacket coming all the way from Honolulu.

The other 2 LB commits in the class dont agree with you

Whoops, lol, forgot to say he is the only other LB we will get if we are going to take one. Forgot about the other guys, I was typing so fast, how can I forget Avery R. Dang, it must just be that kind of day. Thanks for correcting me, totally blew off the other guys, my bad.

Lewis & Calvin. Maybe R. Johnson - but I think we've really stepped back from him (as many others it looks like)

Yep R Johnson has been down on our board because Isaac Slade M. is a great player that we are looking to take. Pretty sure we get Slade M as he will be the only LB in the class. He could possibly be a silent commit, if he is he needs a winter jacket coming all the way from Honolulu.
The other 2 LB commits in the class dont agree with you

Whoops, lol, forgot to say he is the only other LB we will get if we are going to take one. Forgot about the other guys, I was typing so fast, how can I forget Avery R. Dang, it must just be that kind of day. Thanks for correcting me, totally blew off the other guys, my bad.

Haha its all good

I may not know much about recruiting, but what I do know is not to count silent commits. The reason to be silent is to hold a spot on the team you've silently committed to so you can keep looking for other offers without telling those other schools you'd committed elsewhere. How many silent commits have stuck with the Huskers over the years? I'm sure there must be at least a couple, but none come to mind.

I may not know much about recruiting, but what I do know is not to count silent commits. The reason to be silent is to hold a spot on the team you've silently committed to so you can keep looking for other offers without telling those other schools you'd committed elsewhere. How many silent commits have stuck with the Huskers over the years? I'm sure there must be at least a couple, but none come to mind.

OR so they can announce it at a public event like all star event or a school signing day, but yes sometimes they flake on you