Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Putting all politics aside, I want to wish all of my HB friends a very Merry Christmas and a Prosperous New Year. I consider you all friends and with each post I learn something more about your views, your world and hopefully you do the same.

While we may come from different backgrounds, political persuasions, religious faith or no faith we all share in the common human experience, all trying to make sense of this wonderful and sometimes terrible world and occasionally we help each other in doing so - when we aren't shouting above each other.

God Bless and remember: Jesus is the Reason for the Season.

Believer in Jesus or not, I wish that you experience the blessing of the season - joy, peace and good will towards all.

I hope next year will bring you prosperity however you define it.

TG (Ron)

• Fire 3

Putting all politics aside, I want to wish all of my HB friends a very Merry Christmas and a Prosperous New Year. I consider you all friends and with each post I learn something more about your views, your world and hopefully you do the same.

While we may come from different backgrounds, political persuasions, religious faith or no faith we all share in the common human experience, all trying to make sense of this wonderful and sometimes terrible world and occasionally we help each other in doing so - when we aren't shouting above each other.

God Bless and remember: Jesus is the Reason for the Season.

Believer in Jesus or not, I wish that you experience the blessing of the season - joy, peace and good will towards all.

I hope next year will bring you prosperity however you define it.

TG (Ron)

Even for Jewish people celebrating Hannukah? :P

• Fire 2