Ohio State vs. Clemson

Mavric

Two points:

1) It's funny to me with Herbie that anything close for Clemson is definitely wrong or right, however if it's a OSU call is always definitive.

2) Having depth is awesome for offense and defense, but can also add stronger weapons on special teams. All four teams today have had explosive plays in the Special Teams.

What the hell happened to OSU? I think the days of just having a good athlete at QB are numbered. You need an athlete who can play QB like Watson. OSU's offense looks so prehistoric.

Their offense is pretty anemic actually and has been all year (see Tim Beck!) I believe most of the Buckeye fan base is calling for his head right now and I don't blame them.

They haven't had a lot of explosive plays all year long on offense. Their defense hasn't faced a tough offense like Clemson. They're a young, very young team and it shows.

Brent Venables is under-rated as a DC IMO.

Yes he is. Leaving Oklahoma was probably the best decision he made careerwise.

I remember a lot of Sooner fans around here wanted him fired because he was "horrible."

It doesn't hurt to have top 15 recruiting classes every year either :)