What Will You Do If We Land 3 Commits Saturday?

Bigger question is, what will Matty do if NU goes 0-fer

I'll be really disappointed, and you should be too. Saturday is potentially a program altering day for Nebraska.

Sorry won't let teenage kids decisions affect my mental state. And to hold hopes on this Saturday being "program altering" is laughable. Been there, done that with Callahan's first class. Yes good athletes help a program but the lesson learned back then is talent ain't jack without coaching, and that hasn't been a proven commodity around these parts.

So don't take this as a Debbie downer or Riley hater post, just as an opinion of a guy who lived this once. Would I like every one of those kids to pick NU? Absolutely. Do I think it happens, no.

*Woosh*

Is there a name for the striations of emotions possible Saturday? Just using the 3 listed: they land all three, HCMR's statue begins casting Sunday. They land 2, it's a marked improvement over the last regime. Land 1, it's what everyone expects and the status quo remains. If they can't get any of these players, the heat is on after being told how great of recruiters we have.

Saturday is huge for the program.

• Fire 1

The consensus seems to be we get Calvin and I'd agree with that. I think Sarell might be our second best shot because he's been so quiet it's hard to really know where he's at, but what little he has said has been fairly encouraging. I don't think we get him, but I think he's the second best shot. Filiaga seems a hard Michigan lean.

Holmes I'm just not sold on, I haven't seen anything solid to make me think we have a shot over OSU and UCLA. I really hope you guys with "inside sources" are right, I'm just not going to get my hopes up. Now if you can get Big Ern to say something like that, then we're cooking with gas.

Overall, I think landing two on Saturday would be a huge success. Could be lessened if we don't get Lewis and Johnson on NSD.