What Will You Do If We Land 3 Commits Saturday?

Bigger question is, what will Matty do if NU goes 0-fer

I'll be really disappointed, and you should be too. Saturday is potentially a program altering day for Nebraska.

Sorry won't let teenage kids decisions affect my mental state. And to hold hopes on this Saturday being "program altering" is laughable. Been there, done that with Callahan's first class. Yes good athletes help a program but the lesson learned back then is talent ain't jack without coaching, and that hasn't been a proven commodity around these parts.

So don't take this as a Debbie downer or Riley hater post, just as an opinion of a guy who lived this once. Would I like every one of those kids to pick NU? Absolutely. Do I think it happens, no.

• Fire 1

I thought Darnay was NSD?

Plans to decide Saturday and early enroll.

I'm sure most schools have similar time frames... he commits Saturday, flies all of his stuff out Sunday morning to start class on Monday?

He most definitely already has to have class schedules in the works at every school he is considering...

Google tells me Nebraska, UCLA, and Ohio St all start class on Monday. Are all 3 just holding open room in a dorm room for him in case? lol

• Fire 1