Huskers vs. Northwestern

Should be a good game, we were ahead by 15 on these guys last year and lost to them. This year NW looks solid, they have really good offensive talent in Vic Law and Scottie Lindsey. We can't allow that big man Pardon, who will be back for this game, get a bunch of boards and points on us this year.

I feel this will be a close and hard fought game. I expect NW to make the tourney, they have a win on Dayton like us and a big win by 20 on Texas-although Texas has faltered since that time. We need to come prepared as this NW team doesn't beat itself by only turning the ball over 11 times per game. Lets keep the momentum going and pick up a big win on Sunday, GBR!

A little worried about this game, short week with double overtime on Thur. We need more productive minutes from the bench and this does include Jack.

Like isaid a couple posts up Jack may have to play a huge role today if Roby is a bongo because of his back. I don't care if McVeigh hits a couple of threes, he really needs to show something defensively. Last two games the opponents had big runs when he entered

Let's hope we can continue this great momentum that is building down there. my hope is we have not "peaked' too early. Headed down now to have a couple beverages and going to watch/cheer them on to victory. Be nice to have some sunshine after yesterday's recruiting disappointments. GBR