Georgetown transfer: Isaac Copeland

I am a lifetime Hoya follower and supporter. I try to watch as many games as possible. Yes, I am one of those Nebraska (alumni) basketball fans that also has that "outside" team that I follow. I was disappointed when Copeland decided to leave the Hoyas. This kid can play and I was high on him last season. Now I am pumped, because what I thought was a disappointment, turned out to be a blessing. Welcome to Nebraska Isaac. This is the kind of signee that can change the outlook of Nebraska basketball. I know that he can't play for a bit, but now you can convince guys to come play with him, and our sophomores will be seniors when he takes the court, so watch out Big 10, here comes the Big Red.

If he gets his extra year of eligibility, you'd have in 2018-2019 (overall rankings after their names)...

G. Watson (#77)

A. Gill (#52) / J. Palmer (#102)

E. Morrow (#112)

I Copeland (#24)

Jordy (#150) / (another higher rated center?)

Plus Jacobsen in there, McVeigh is still around, Horne if he keeps developing as our outside shooter...

Recruiting keeps going well....

We'd never had a guy ranked higher than #150. EVER. Before 2015.

If he gets his extra year of eligibility, you'd have in 2018-2019 (overall rankings after their names)...

G. Watson (#77)

E. Morrow (#112)

I Copeland (#24)

Plus Jacobsen in there, McVeigh is still around, Horne if he keeps developing as our outside shooter...

EVER being not since Rivals started creating a list of 150 players they like for basketball

G. Watson (#77)

E. Morrow (#112)

I Copeland (#24)

The tweet is a little misleading. However it does show that this is the best perceived talent we have had in many years and on par with the peak of Danny Nee era.