Glynn Watson- B1G POY Chances?

OK...I was going to start another thread on this, but... looks like this one is devoted to Watson.

Who is/was better Watson or Lue?

I got to thinking about this last night watching Watson. This kid is really something special. That floater is extremely annoying if you're a defender in the paint.

I didn't have the pleasure of watching Lue play when he was here but Watson IMO has the potential to be the best Nebraska player we've had regardless of position. Kid's only a sophomore and looks like he has no ceiling as a college player out there

OK...I was going to start another thread on this, but... looks like this one is devoted to Watson.

Who is/was better Watson or Lue?

I got to thinking about this last night watching Watson. This kid is really something special. That floater is extremely annoying if you're a defender in the paint.

I didn't watch much Nebrasketball back when Lue was in school. I was a student at the time, and whenever I had any interactions with the basketball players, I thought they were complete a-holes. They kinda turned me off to the team.

However, Lue was pretty darn good. He was the main reason NU made the NCAA Tourney in 1998. He was able to take over games, and was an amazing scorer for a guy his size (barely 6 feet tall).

In comparison to Watson, Lue is quicker, but Watson has a bit of a size advantage. I am surprised the way Watson is shooting this year, especially from 3-point range. Last year, Watson's range was about 18-19 feet, but this year he is legit 3-point shooter. I liked Watson last year, and he has improved so much this year. It's too early to give a full comparison to Lue, as Lue played 3 years, while Watson is only 1 1/2 years in. Sorry, I don't have much else to add on that comparison.

Nice video BRB, who was the commentator for the video?

Both Lue and Watson are similar in positions and one other factor, the willingness to win. I say both would do whatever it takes to make their team win. I never saw Lue play, but with Watson I see a special player that wants to do whatever it takes to allow his team to win. If he had an off day in the scoring department, maybe he goes out and gets some assists and steals to help the team get a victory, he has that killer instinct that we need to take this program to the next level. Watson looks like a first team all Big Ten right now and we need him, Webster and a solid third scoring option to make this team special. Awesome video and I can't wait to see how well Watson does in his time at NU cause he is a joy to watch!