SIGNED - OT Chris Walker

Mavric

Sure its late and all but dude it's Wyoming...

Later in the season Wyoming may have beat Nebraska not to mention they put up a decent fight for 3 quarters in Lincoln. Josh Allen is the real deal and will only get better and has big time NFL potential. The "dude it's Wyoming" days are over. Much like Nebraska they made an attempt to fix their defense by hiring a new DC in Scottie Hazelton from the Jacksonville Jaguars. From Wyoming's standpoint that's a splash hire.

This kid would be a project for Nebraska. As for Wyoming, they would find a spot for him to contribute sooner rather then later.

You get a kid who likes the outdoors and Wyoming is a pretty attractive place. Your 30 minutes away from awesome camping fishing,ATV and dirt bike riding.

I hope this kid sticks with WYO but I'll be happy either way

Later in the season Wyoming may have beat Nebraska not to mention they put up a decent fight for 3 quarters in Lincoln. Josh Allen is the real deal and will only get better and has big time NFL potential. The "dude it's Wyoming" days are over. Much like Nebraska they made an attempt to fix their defense by hiring a new DC in Scottie Hazelton from the Jacksonville Jaguars. From Wyoming's standpoint that's a splash hire.

This kid would be a project for Nebraska. As for Wyoming, they would find a spot for him to contribute sooner rather then later.

You get a kid who likes the outdoors and Wyoming is a pretty attractive place. Your 30 minutes away from awesome camping fishing,ATV and dirt bike riding.

Longmire is a great show.....

• Fire 2

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

I just stated some facts but thanks for the the concern about my sleep.

Yes it is but it's filmed in New Mexico. Scenery is much the same as WYO.

Lols is thatguy real?

Longmire is a cowboy-sheriff from Wyoming. You're thinking of Breaking Bad.

Longmire is a cowboy-sheriff from Wyoming. You're thinking of Breaking Bad.

Longmire is a helluva show!